General Trading Chat

Reliance is dilly dallying between 50 and 200dma.

Saudi Aramco's talks to buy minority stake in RIL's refining assets stall
2 min read . Updated: 23 Jul 2019, 06:58 PM ISTBloomberg
  • Aramco is concerned about Reliance’s proposal to shift some debt of the wider group to its refinery business ahead of the transaction
  • Reliance’s debt increased 20% over the past year as it spent $36 billion to disrupt India’s wireless market with cheap data and free calls
https://www.livemint.com/companies/...il-s-refining-assets-stall-1563888378115.html

1563890319940.png

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
This is an etherium based blockchain for farmers.....
I appreciate your work as what you showed in the video is quit interesting. Now still I think you should not further try to predict markets instead do stay in your studies with your friends by what you so far have reached. I am sure there are other ways to find a solution for what you search, even frankly spoken I am not so clear about what you search for. So this post may is a help for you or may it is not in any way. To become a trader even part time, is quit a bit more then predicting markets. Here your knowledge leaks a lot and I am not clear if it is worth to your knowledge to go this road or stay on the one you really know so far. I will not demotivate you, but I also will not do any support to something I know how hard it is to reach it to be successful. With all my respect to your done work: Dan

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
Breaking news :

IMF cuts India’s FY20 growth forecast by 30 bps to 7%
3 min read . Updated: 23 Jul 2019, 06:36 PM ISTAsit Ranjan Mishra
  • 'The downward revision of 0.3 percentage point for both years reflects a weaker-than-expected outlook for domestic demand,' says IMF
  • IMF cuts global growth to 3.2% in 2019, 3.5% in 2020; says India will grow 7.2% in FY21

https://www.livemint.com/news/india...th-forecast-by-30-bps-to-7-1563886980904.html
Forcast for Chinas economy has been cut. So may it has to do with this.

RBI deputy governor B.P. Kanungo (Photo: Reuters)
RBI names Kanungo to run monetary policy portfolio after Viral Acharya quits
1 min read . Updated: 23 Jul 2019, 09:26 PM ISTReuters
  • Kanungo will also retain his currency management portfolio
  • He would become the sixth member of the RBI's Monetary Policy Committee, which will next convene on 5-7 August

https://www.livemint.com/industry/b...-after-viral-acharya-quits-1563897159366.html

Viral Acharya stirs hornet’s nest on his last day at RBI; flags govt borrowing squeezing companies
By: FE Online |
Updated: July 23, 2019 1:54:33 PM

RBI deputy governor Viral Acharya, who relinquishes office today six months ahead of the end of his term, has flagged excessive government borrowing, which he says can make the road difficult for the corporate sector.

Viral Acharya had requested to exit his tenure at the central bank by July 23, six months ahead of his term-end, citing personal reasons.(Bloomberg image)

RBI deputy governor Viral Acharya, who relinquishes office today six months ahead of the end of his term, has flagged excessive government borrowing, which he says can make the road difficult for the corporate sector. Flooding debt market can make the loans expensive for corporates, Viral Acharya said at an event. He pointed out that relative to output, India’s borrowing has ranged between 67 per cent and 86 per cent since 2000, which is higher than many emerging markets. Viral Acharya raised a concern about the safety and liquidity premium of the high-rated corporate bonds. High debt makes these bonds less sensitive to interest rate cuts.

Further, Viral Acharya added that the Government should cut back on subsidies and schemes that can not impart long term growth, and instead, the centre should divest from public sector units as more private sector investment in PSUs (public sector undertakings) can bring more efficiency.

Viral Acharya had requested to exit his tenure at the central bank by July 23, six months ahead of his term-end, citing personal reasons. He had a run-in with the government after his now-famous October speech, where he warned that governments which do not respect the autonomy of central banks invite the wrath of the markets. In several speeches he delivered recently, Viral Acharya referred to RBI’s autonomy. One more issue he raised repeatedly was recapitalisation of public sector banks. He also mentioned in the past that the merger with weak banks makes the acquirer weak too, amid the government plans to consolidate PSU banks by merging weak banks with strong banks.

However, differing from Acharya’s opinion on bank recapitalisation, Governor Shaktikanta Das said in a recent interview to Bloomberg that the continuous and prolonged dependence on recapitalisation can make these banks inefficient in the long run. Shaktikanta Das said that the banks should try themselves to raise additional capital from the markets.

Previously, Urjit Patel, ex-governor, RBI resigned from his post nine months before his scheduled term, after continuous friction with the Government over RBI’s autonomy and bank recapitalisation. Also, Urjit Patel’s stand on adopting accounting standards based on International Financial Reporting Standards and stiff BASEL-III norms tightened the situation with the Government as it required more capital with the companies.

https://www.financialexpress.com/ec...s-govt-borrowing-squeezing-companies/1653511/

Blue Star is already in an uptrend. let's see if this news takes it higher.

Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation gives₹253 crore order to Blue Star
1 min read . Updated: 23 Jul 2019, 12:50 PM ISTANI
  • On account of space constraints in Mumbai, the size of each station box is smaller compared to metro rail systems in other parts of India
  • This turnkey project will require 8,200 tonnes of refrigeration (TR) of water cooled screw and magnetic bearing chillers
https://www.livemint.com/companies/...3-crore-order-to-blue-star-1563865084466.html

1563901362466.png