General Trading Chat

HappyLife

After long posting in this thread :D .
ample time after Holy-Grail invention so think of doing something using short selling
start with Short Strangle & then adjustments if needed (adjustment part I will not discuss)....
posting result EOD; & last 3 day result of Banknifty.

19/07 - 64 point (start with Strangle then 5 adjustment afterward)
22/07 - 77 point (start with Strangle then 5 adjustment afterward)
23/07 - 33.9 point (start with Strangle then 1 adjustment afterward)

Last edited:
After long posting in this thread :D .
ample time after Holy-Grail invention so think of doing something using short selling
start with Short Strangle & then adjustments if needed (adjustment part I will not discuss)....
posting result EOD; & last 2 day result .

19/07 - 64 point (start with Strangle then 5 adjustment afterward)
22/07 - 77 point (start with Strangle then 5 adjustment afterward)
is this comment routed towards me....
I am new to trading....so where do I do all this....I have just started using StockNote and moved away from axis direct

Now what will be the fate of bitcoin ??

It’s Official: India Govt Committee Recommends Ban On Cryptocurrency

• An inter-ministerial committee has recommended a ban on cryptocurrencies
  • At the same, the government urged to consider official digital currency
  • No country treats virtual currencies as legal tender, the report added

https://inc42.com/buzz/its-official-india-govt-committee-recommends-ban-on-cryptocurrency/
The government is hell-bent on getting out ass whipped.
First what is with the Blockchain thing - blockchain is not bitcoin....it helps to build up transparency.
Now look at this blockchain that we are working on:
This is an etherium based blockchain for farmers.....

Now you saw how the market went down so much....People are removing money. There are interests who do not want things to be good in India - we all have to become slaves..

Secrets are coming out in the open like this:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/a-wel...ndias-brutal-demonetization-project-2/5566167

Also yesterday someone tried to hack into my prediction system - and this is why I have not shared the link today. I get even this forum was getting technical problems..

Today the floor test did not go through in Karnataka - and so market was made to crash....The entire system is built to manipulate the general public.....

This is why, I don't know how to trade and its annoying to see what is happening. But if traders don't get their act together - we are going to see a much major financial breakdown compared to 2008.