General Trading Chat

Ind

I wonder how they would gather electricity bill details. In our area, almost all consumers have their spelling mis-spelt, pin code updated in the system is wrong, address incorrect. Approached them several times, given several requests to rectify the details, nothing happened. They always say "come next week/month" etc etc.
Very easy to track....let everything be wrong...but you always have a consumer number which is unique and mostly correct...days are not far when we will have to link Aadhar or pan to consumer number and it’s done....easy to track...:)

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Very easy to track....let everything be wrong...but you always have a consumer number which is unique and mostly correct...days are not far when we will have to link Aadhar or pan to consumer number and it’s done....easy to track...:)
Buy why there is need for electricity meter to be tracked? Is govt accepting that all other measures including multi million $ IT project to shuffle through 'big-data' (Project Insight) is useless? Did all domon process, all banking, aadhar couldn't identify who gets/earns what, that they have to find spending habbit by checking how many A/Cs person is running?

Oh btw, Project Insight is same as employed by British counterpart. I crawls through facebook, instagram to get pictures of you showing which car you were driving and where you stayed on holiday.

soft_trader

Even if that's the case, one can always have dual/triple meter in family member's name.

Riskyman

no. That amount is for world-class higher education institutions !
it's plural, if only top 3 gets amount that means 133 cr each :)
Per capita spend on education is about 640-650 Rs :blackeye::DD:hungover:
My point being the 400 crores we talking for "world class education" is very paltry at 4 rs per person.
133 crores per institute/per year is peanuts compared to what some real "world class universities" are spending.
This is why most Ph.d students prefer to go overseas.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
today received joke on whatsapp -

Accept that budget is very good for India, otherwise Govt will have to spend 1000-1500 Cr. on advertisement that it's good.

Jokes aside, defence spending is almost lowest since Nehru, Education spending is following defence. Not sure where all the money is going? Either that or GDP figures are wrong and defence/gdp or education/gdp ratio is good.

There are news articles appearing on banking that problem has solved, recovery is 1 Lakh crore (with small print that this numbers are for 4 years) and NPA's are going down (as announced in parliament) without telling anyone that just SBI had write off NPA worth 1 lakh crore in two years thus reducing their 'NPA' (Write offs does not appear in NPA but booked as operating losses)

Even if that's the case, one can always have dual/triple meter in family member's name.
That's why property records need to be synchronized with the utility records. That way the government will also have an accurate picture of the rental properties/ partitioned properties etc.

Just saving some useful posts.

ST da in the past I have done the mistake of averaging on loss making position....have learned hard way to remain out when such volatile moves happen...
How does one easily switch position i.e. trade direction....if my stop loss is hit how to quickly change our mental framework and trade on the opposite side....
Please share few things after market hours on the subject or habit that helps us in cutting losses faster...

Holding on to winners and when one can start to think to book profits.... pls share few points
I am sure there are many out there who want to improve on above two crucial aspects of trading
Traders should never average losing positions....if you are trading, market after 2-3 days of move in one direction change direction. So taking the current example, it is right to trade from short side because the trend was down ...even today it is fine to short but we have to keep immediate higher pivot high as a stoploss.....if the stoploss is met, we are out of short positions....but we dont go long immediately....there is some level above which we say the trend has changed and we now go long..in case of Bajaj Finance that level was 3466/68 or max 3495.....so above these levels one should change the direction of the trade to long.

If you are trading then you have to be able to quickly change direction of your trade and this has to be learnt by practice else you go on averaging and suffer a loss as the market trend ( atleast in short term or our trading timeframe ) has changed.

Smart_trade
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/day-trading-stocks-futures.89068/page-6537#post-1367540

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/day-trading-stocks-futures.89068/page-6538#post-1367545