General Trading Chat

PreSap

sir

there are few confusion in last 2 days chart of nifty futures

in my view red arrows are vph and vpl and blue are major hi and lo

and above red lines the visual uptrend , and below red line visual down trend , and with that confirmation of major hi and lo

please share your way of seeing it in little details

Also please share your possible trades here on this chart

regards
Hello TooCool bro,

My 2 paise on your chart:
1. Some of the VPs marked are different - please note, I am not using pivot upgrades as I tend to get confused - I follow the basic version taught by @VJAY bro.
2. Not an expert at major pivots either since I use pivot method for intraday so far and VPs are sufficient. But based on the basic concept of the major pivot low being the meeting point of a Visual Down trend and the visual uptrend, I do not see a higher VPH VPL about the blue arrow which you have indicated as Major Pivot low. Same for the Major Pivot high.

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 6.29.25 PM.png

toocool

Hello TooCool bro,

My 2 paise on your chart:
1. Some of the VPs marked are different - please note, I am not using pivot upgrades as I tend to get confused - I follow the basic version taught by @VJAY bro.
2. Not an expert at major pivots either since I use pivot method for intraday so far and VPs are sufficient. But based on the basic concept of the major pivot low being the meeting point of a Visual Down trend and the visual uptrend, I do not see a higher VPH VPL about the blue arrow which you have indicated as Major Pivot low. Same for the Major Pivot high.

View attachment 34584
point is what were the trades based on these vph and vpl and mph and mpl by you ??

point is what were the trades based on these vph and vpl and mph and mpl by you ??
Nifty Fut 3 min 25042019.png

If you are going to trade intraday, then just concentrate on visual trends and minor pivots.I have marked a blue line above which the visual trend changes to up...and red line below which it changes to down. Once you know the points where the trend changes, then use any minor pivot for entry......

15 min timeframe is too large for intraday. I prefer 3 min or max 5 min.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

toocool

View attachment 34587

If you are going to trade intraday, then just concentrate on visual trends and minor pivots.I have marked a blue line above which the visual trend changes to up...and red line below which it changes to down. Once you know the points where the trend changes, then use any minor pivot for entry......

Smart_trade
image not available sir please re attach

Note that on 24th, the open was gap up in previous days afternoon range....so we have to wait till visual pivot is establised and then trade long above it. This day is difficult to trade . Waiting for visual pivot avoided all noise in chart in first half of the day....

ST

PreSap

Note that on 24th, the open was gap up in previous days afternoon range....so we have to wait till visual pivot is establised and then trade long above it. This day is difficult to trade . Waiting for visual pivot avoided all noise in chart in first half of the day....

ST
@toocool Also ignore the ERL trade I mentioned. ERLs are not to be traded in sideways.
Thanks for the review ST da.