General Trading Chat

Doesn't look like anything conclusive in the daily chart, except that an upsloping channel was broken and that 11100-200 zone may provide a stronger support in case of retracement.

1553926991537.png

Maybe the weekly chart says that it will make a new high after consolidation, as it has done in the past.

1553927142522.png

Everytime I am logging in Traderji, a message displayed reads , we are checking your browser before you can login to Traderji. Is it some kind of security check with everybody or its happening with me only (means I have to scan my browser for something phishy) ?
Same here. Some Cloudfare or something checking for DDoS or whatever.

Everytime I am logging in Traderji, a message displayed reads , we are checking your browser before you can login to Traderji. Is it some kind of security check with everybody or its happening with me only (means I have to scan my browser for something phishy) ?
We have introduced additional level of security....nothing to worry about.It allows you to enter the site in less than 5 seconds.

ST

rmike

Reading the way he invested and lost money I felt that we are not alone in making such investing mistakes...we have a company of some great minds in the world:D.....
Its a fact that highly accomplished, vertically specialized professionals have great difficulty in learning the market(s) as they are ordinarily accustomed to being almost always correct in their chosen field of specialization!!!

Has a lot to do with submission of one's awareness to the market's process, rather than imposing one's own unawareness!!! ;):)