General Trading Chat

very nice portfolio advice for youngsters on bloomberg quint

https://www.bloombergquint.com/port...-india-how-should-he-plan-to-save#gs.akGklDjL

first I thought NRI hai to kafi paisa honga.. but later 20L invested would be 13cr+!!
I suppose there will be conflicting news for a while now.

Zee founder Subhash Chandra says sorry after stock market rout

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/67697629.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

For accumalating enough funds for happy retirement,one needs to be a average earner and good and consistent investor for long term.If one is a good earner but bad investor, his retirement funds may not accumulate to a required amount, sufficient to maintain his current lifestyle, considering effect of inflation.

Good earner and good investor both, that is a golden combination but that is not very common....I have seen many very good earners (mostly doctors ) in my family but they are bad investors and they keep Lakhs of rupees in Bank FD,Bank RD,savings account and they say they have no time for investing properly as they are busy in their professional practice.....but if they spend 2 hours in a week for better investments, they will be much better off in the long term.

An average earner but good and steady investor can accumalate the retirement funds he needs for his happy retirement and beat the inflation by investing small amounts regularly for a long time. In 25-30 years it becomes a large fund which is large even after considering inflation for 30 years.

Smart_trade[/QUOTE]

Final alert: Shree cements. This is just my view
Stock is likely to crash in the next few sessions. wave 3 on the downside looks like started.cmp 16612. Be safe!

On the contrary, Bosch is looking good by getting itself in a triangle.there is no downtrend sign so Bosch may be safe for now.Looks like Bosch investors are lucky ones
Shree cements-The previous crash expectation turned good. I believe there is another one coming in the next few sessions. This time it could come with bit more panic. I suspect a close below 15727 in 5 min time frame likely to trigger the sharp fall. If my analysis is correct then we might witness more than 10% (approx)in a single day.I suspect monday 28 jan 2019 could be the day for it. Even if it doesnt happen on monday , things will happen in coming sessions. For me to redo my analysis it has to go above 16640. Lets see how it goes.If anyone has any views on this stock, please do share. thanks. This is just my view

And if Colgate Palmolive closes below 1278 in 5min time frame then this also might make a sharp fall. Just my view

Last edited:

checkmate7

For accumalating enough funds for happy retirement,one needs to be a average earner and good and consistent investor for long term.If one is a good earner but bad investor, his retirement funds may not accumulate to a required amount, sufficient to maintain his current lifestyle, considering effect of inflation.

Good earner and good investor both, that is a golden combination but that is not very common....I have seen many very good earners (mostly doctors ) in my family but they are bad investors and they keep Lakhs of rupees in Bank FD,Bank RD,savings account and they say they have no time for investing properly as they are busy in their professional practice.....but if they spend 2 hours in a week for better investments, they will be much better off in the long term.

An average earner but good and steady investor can accumalate the retirement funds he needs for his happy retirement and beat the inflation by investing small amounts regularly for a long time. In 25-30 years it becomes a large fund which is large even after considering inflation for 30 years.

Smart_trade
[/QUOTE]
Somebody was here saying he would take Maruti shares when it reaches 5700.. What's your view when should we start shopping it..is there more fall expected or it's the correct level as per your analysis???

Somebody was here saying he would take Maruti shares when it reaches 5700.. What's your view when should we start shopping it..is there more fall expected or it's the correct level as per your analysis???[/QUOTE]

Maruti is falling because it’s sales and profits are going down.This is the case with all 2 wheelers and 4 wheelers manufacturers.Disruption from electric vehicles is another factor...so Maruti will underperform for some more time.This is a temporary phase and the stock will recover but next few quarters it is better to invest in other sectors and wait for some more correction.

Smart_trade