General Trading Chat

Riskyman

TV News :

Reliance Q3 results look like a mixed bag. Some figures are down, some are up. Retail seems to have done very well. Jio is doing good. GRM is down to 8.8$
This is given considering crude tanked about 30-33%. They were doing about 10.25 usd as GRMs the last 2-3 qtrs.
Falling crude prices is always bad for reliance. But the bullishness in the stock comes from jio etc I guess.

iwillwin

Yes With Crude falling, margins will take a beating.
Will be interesting to see how the stock reacts assuming we have low crude levels for the next 6 months or so.
If market was so gung ho about the results it would have had taken out 1200 already may be market will now take a look at jio and retail results and decide course....debt is now 2.74 lac crore...
In my view ril may take a dip before take off again....I may be wrong in my view as market doesn't respect my view several times in past

Riskyman

If market was so gung ho about the results it would have had taken out 1200 already may be market will now take a look at jio and retail results and decide course....debt is now 2.74 lac crore...
In my view ril may take a dip before take off again....I may be wrong in my view as market doesn't respect my view several times in past
I have target of 960 on the stock. This was from 1250 levels. But the stock seems to love 1070-1150 range since november. It broke below only to go up from there. Hopefully this range will break soon.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
This is given considering crude tanked about 30-33%. They were doing about 10.25 usd as GRMs the last 2-3 qtrs.
Falling crude prices is always bad for reliance. But the bullishness in the stock comes from jio etc I guess.
Jio and reliance retail is now responsible for 25% of the business so yes

Reliance will go up tomorrow. All the retail investors will be watching TV and will listen to all analyst saying it's good buy and will start falling in couple of days
Maybe it will go up in the first half and down in the later half, making for a happy Fryday :D

It's a good time to get out when all the TV analysts are recommending something ..