General Trading Chat

Today I heard Ramesh Damani on TV, advising the traders to bet on "sin" stocks - liquor, gambling, tobacco etc. :) He said that there is a lot more uproom in those in the next 2 years :)
Yes Ramesh Damani says sin stocks like liquor,gambling etc as people will consume liquor in both good times and bad times....and liquor is the king during elections...

ST

sridhga

Today I heard Ramesh Damani on TV, advising the traders to bet on "sin" stocks - liquor, gambling, tobacco etc. :) He said that there is a lot more uproom in those in the next 2 years :)

Oh Yeah! There is lot of uproom until the end of Kaliyug. Not just two years.

I would also categorize movie industry under my black list. Some elements of media industry too. They don't respect women and they objectify women. For someone who prays to Mother Goddess, treating women with respect is integral to living responsibly.

Last edited:
Ajay Shrivastava of Dimensions consulting is bullish on Tech Stocks,Oil Marketing Stocks,Commodities stocks and Yes Bank.....he says in next 3 years tech stocks will give 20 % CAGR. He says market yet not bottomed..it will bottom in Feb .I agree with him on many of his views.

Smart_trade

travi

Ajay Shrivastava of Dimensions consulting is bullish on Tech Stocks,Oil Marketing Stocks,Commodities stocks and Yes Bank.....he says in next 3 years tech stocks will give 20 % CAGR. He says market yet not bottomed..it will bottom in Feb .I agree with him on many of his views.

Smart_trade
Posted similar views on the metal commodities in specific from post in Vivekbhai's TD thread.

One should start planning for a commodity upcycle with this distribution phase coming to end in next 5-6 months.
Jim Rogers has been on this for quite a while.

I prefer a sector swing via MF but unfortunately none has a specific thematic for this. Most are metals and energy and some other stuff like Agri-based.
Entry can be purely based directly through stocks.

Buffet ki company interested in stake in kotak....if this is true Uday kotak can easily reduce his stake....but at what price buffet will buy who knows
Kotak Bank is over 8 % up today...Uday Kotak is a smart person and he will find out the best way of reducing his promotors stake in the bank.

Smart_trade