General Trading Chat

The code is giving below error, please have a look.

Vivek
In the older foxpro you could have a boolean condition "Do while .t." or "If .t." :)

Maybe somewhere earlier you could give a value 1 or 0 to the variable TDSellSetup.

Then your condition could be come "If TDSellSetup=1" or something like that.

Hello ST

I always had a crush for MRF and it has corrected substantially from its high. I’m planning for 5-8 overall. Does it makes sense to start with the SIP now or to wait for a much better price to start? TIA.

Cheers
AK

Hello ST

I always had a crush for MRF and it has corrected substantially from its high. I’m planning for 5-8 overall. Does it makes sense to start with the SIP now or to wait for a much better price to start? TIA.

Cheers
AK
No one can pinpoint the bottom....so if you think we are near the bottom, start SIP now and after every x points down buy another lot in SIP.....if you feel that the market can go down more, then also start SIP now and increase the value of x or the the points difference below which you will add SIP installments.....

In long term it makes no difference where you buy...what makes the difference is how many years you held on to it......

Smart_trade

I have had the privilege of meeting him one on one a few times. And believe me, Smart Trade is a Gem of a Person.
Thanks for the kind words Sumo...

And guys dont get fooled by the funny posts sumo posts in TJ.....in real life he is pretty serious when it comes to trading and making money.....he has a great sense of humor which all of us like and enjoy...

Smart_trade

No one can pinpoint the bottom....so if you think we are near the bottom, start SIP now and after every x points down buy another lot in SIP.....if you feel that the market can go down more, then also start SIP now and increase the value of x or the the points difference below which you will add SIP installments.....

In long term it makes no difference where you buy...what makes the difference is how many years you held on to it......

Smart_trade
Thanks ST.

Cheers
AK