General Trading Chat

This is the most stupid idea I have heard here that he might be using his calls to make money by taking position in the market as people will follow his calls

Anybody here has guts to do that in banknifty? Show please :D

And traders here are talking like this and it's amusing to hear

Regarding charges being high? Try to show better reduced charges on 15000 banknifty by trading in it :D

he has shown charges as well and its open to see, 2.4 crore as charges

Regarding screen of him saying most will fail here it is........ Before that I like him because he shows me trader can and will do good if he tries :)

%
Sent from my Redmi Note 5 pro using Tapatalk
A few things
  • There is a chance he might use it; he may or may not (I am not sure whether he could move the market). It may be a self fulfilling prophecy
  • 95% people will fail workshop is a generic statement; the corollary is if people are willing to learn, then they would learn. Going by pure logic, it means only 5% of those enrolled in his workshop would succeed :). (and there is no such thing in the website)
  • Just saw his website (for the first time) where he has made 800% profit in 1.5 years. Its just enticing, truly enticing (though there is a disclaimer out there)
  • And not sure about his delivery method; whether he is giving calls or how to make trades in the market
  • Regarding charges, if he trades only in BN and a trades a big volume of contracts, the charges look a bit high. Its fine if he places a lot of orders because to incur a cost of 2.4 crores over 300 days is around 80000 per day; so it must be more intraday
I don't doubt whether he has or hasn't made such profits but it makes people believe that they could also make money in the same way. To get an objective decision.
  1. Somebody needs to trade his calls and replicate his returns atleast something close to 75%
  2. Somebody who has attended his workshop should make returns atleast half of what he makes
I am ready to put my money into the system if both conditions are satisfied.
And his returns are way too staggering to replicate with just the returns data.
I also agree that above all, he could be having a holy grail of trading (an extremely good systems with 90%+ success rate) or some new novel method nobody has though of but the chances of them are highly unlikely.

I really liked this stuff on this website
1536585425006.png
;)

It's baffling to see centre doing nothing on oil other than putting the onus on states. Especially in the light of the fact that OPEC and Russia have pegged crude at closer to 90 in coming days, Iran sanctions kicking in and elections in many major states and at centre too within a year. I suspect BJP has something up it's sleeve, a card which will be revealed soon.

On the rupee front major exporters are already hedged and so will not reap a windfall gain, I suppose - which is a theory being put forth to put a positive spin on the situation. Further Rupee depreciation will have major consequences.

Also baffling is the public response to all of this - which is lukewarm at best. People seem indifferent and almost content with the scenario.

toocool

A few things
  • There is a chance he might use it; he may or may not (I am not sure whether he could move the market). It may be a self fulfilling prophecy
  • 95% people will fail workshop is a generic statement; the corollary is if people are willing to learn, then they would learn. Going by pure logic, it means only 5% of those enrolled in his workshop would succeed :). (and there is no such thing in the website)
  • Just saw his website (for the first time) where he has made 800% profit in 1.5 years. Its just enticing, truly enticing (though there is a disclaimer out there)
  • And not sure about his delivery method; whether he is giving calls or how to make trades in the market
  • Regarding charges, if he trades only in BN and a trades a big volume of contracts, the charges look a bit high. Its fine if he places a lot of orders because to incur a cost of 2.4 crores over 300 days is around 80000 per day; so it must be more intraday
I don't doubt whether he has or hasn't made such profits but it makes people believe that they could also make money in the same way. To get an objective decision.
  1. Somebody needs to trade his calls and replicate his returns atleast something close to 75%
  2. Somebody who has attended his workshop should make returns atleast half of what he makes
I am ready to put my money into the system if both conditions are satisfied.
And his returns are way too staggering to replicate with just the returns data.
I also agree that above all, he could be having a holy grail of trading (an extremely good systems with 90%+ success rate) or some new novel method nobody has though of but the chances of them are highly unlikely.

I really liked this stuff on this website
View attachment 28320 ;)
You know what

All I wanted to share that most most likely he traded and made money exactly like he said, other than that i have nothing to say

It gives me hope to see him trading like that and i will try my best for myself that's about it

I am not going to give him my single rupee as such as of now, I will trade on my own

Why would someone put it on website in exact words like " 95% will lose" is beyond me

Disclaimer is more than enough that trading derivative is high risk business, and he has done that

I think logically and my logic as of now is unbeatable, he can't risk his career by lying, he has too much to lose.........

Also about charges and all that only 50% will remain after income tax and all charges.......... He is in profits, even after taxes he made 3 crore since April 17, how does it matter?

Headstrong said he had better results but on what amount?.............. 1 lac rupees? Or 10 or what?

This guy nailed it

A begger makes unlimited returns on small investments almost nil investment............... So let's say his return is 1000 % per day and in real terms...... 500 rs

But an industrialist makes (. 05 %) on 100 crores............... A begger is better proffesssion than industrialist?

Amazing

VJAY

This is the most stupid idea I have heard here that he might be using his calls to make money by taking position in the market as people will follow his calls

Anybody here has guts to do that in banknifty? Show please :D

And traders here are talking like this and it's amusing to hear

Regarding charges being high? Try to show better reduced charges on 15000 banknifty by trading in it :D

he has shown charges as well and its open to see, 2.4 crore as charges

Regarding screen of him saying most will fail here it is........ Before that I like him because he shows me trader can and will do good if he tries :)

Actually we don't know how big players trading /making money big...Though AG showed of some his trades (its real/fake no issue here) its eye opener for us ...I too tryed to get his trades from his post earlier lookin on chart that day i think its possible...IMO most of big players use some hidden method which never shared in public ...it may be so simple we might avoid it if even we know the method :)

XRAY27

Actually we don't know how big players trading /making money big...Though AG showed of some his trades (its real/fake no issue here) its eye opener for us ...I too tryed to get his trades from his post earlier lookin on chart that day i think its possible...IMO most of big players use some hidden method which never shared in public ...it may be so simple we might avoid it if even we know the method :)
Good Point Bro !!! Any Method which gives a relaxation in MM and which got a better strike rate without subjectivity will not be shared in full, off course the subject on which it has been built will be shared !!! it applies not only to big players, but also to forums,internet stuff ;)

Good Point Bro !!! Any Method which gives a relaxation in MM and which got a better strike rate without subjectivity will not be shared in full, off course the subject on which it has been built will be shared !!! it applies not only to big players, but also to forums,internet stuff ;)
Few simple methods which are open in public domain can give very good RR with a fair success rate....and here the risk is very small and reward is 3 to 4 times the risk.....just to give examples, Varunkocchhar"s lowest volume bar gave some great trades in Bank Nifty yesterday ( one can check on 3 min timeframe ) . Also in a strong trend,aggressive pivots gives a great RR with chances of success tilted in our favour because of the stock being in trend...there are few more of strategies which are flly disclosed and in public domain but the question is how many traders have faith on these and can execute those strategies effortlessly.These large traders have something like this and they execute their trades effortlessly and that is the reason for their success in my view...

Smart_trade

SwagatN

Few simple methods which are open in public domain can give very good RR with a fair success rate....and here the risk is very small and reward is 3 to 4 times the risk.....just to give examples, Varunkocchhar"s lowest volume bar gave some great trades in Bank Nifty yesterday ( one can check on 3 min timeframe ) . Also in a strong trend,aggressive pivots gives a great RR with chances of success tilted in our favour because of the stock being in trend...there are few more of strategies which are flly disclosed and in public domain but the question is how many traders have faith on these and can execute those strategies effortlessly.These large traders have something like this and they execute their trades effortlessly and that is the reason for their success in my view...

Smart_trade
I stand to believe it today.. Coz I am just coming out of a bad habit of looking for tweaks and modification to approach on one instance of failure or a loss. Hopefully I will not slip back in to that again.. System perfect ho ya na ho, I need to be perfect,