General Trading Chat

Riskyman

Is that move on AdaniEnt real ticks? must have knocked the hell out of many :D down 30%
it came in late, is it some adjustment. I'm not aware of any though.
Yes its corporate adjustment. Yesterday Zerodha auto squared off all contracts for Sep-Oct-Nov in view of this adjustment.
Adani is issuing share of adani gas for adani ent

Last edited:
Ashwani Gujral FRAUD?

I also checked his earlier screenshots and I found 2 more screenshots with a red line below meaning that day was a loss but the screenshot showed big profit.....so he may be doing some changes in the profit figures......so no point trusting anyone bliendly without we finding out the truth....

He is posting Zerodha ledger...so wonder why zerodha is silent if there are changes made....really dont know the real story...

We should trust only our ledgers...that is the ultimate truth...

Smart_trade

Riskyman

I also checked his earlier screenshots and I found 2 more screenshots with a red line below meaning that day was a loss but the screenshot showed big profit.....so he may be doing some changes in the profit figures......so no point trusting anyone bliendly without we finding out the truth....

He is posting Zerodha ledger...so wonder why zerodha is silent if there are changes made....really dont know the real story...

Smart_trade
It's pretty sad for someone like AG to be manipulating his accounts and misleading people (if he is doing so). However, the video has some irrefutable facts that would make it hard for AG to defend himself. Lesson for newbies " Dont trust everything and everyone you see on the internet".

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Ashwani Gujral FRAUD?

Smart_trade
That video is posted on September 2, was it a coincidence immediately after that he has blocked any new Twitter followers from following him, even his previous tweets are locked.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Riskyman

That video is posted on September 2, was it a coincidence immediately after that he has blocked any new Twitter followers from following him, even his previous tweets are locked.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Hahaha. Guess AG figured he got caught.

Smart_trade
In one of my earlier post I pointed out that any web developer can do the trick with ease even without notice at all. But the truth is not known to any one other than himself and his broker. :confused: