General Trading Chat

ST Sir,

In the attached chart, an usual high volume has occured, but price has not moved up/down proportionally.

Now if the low of this candle is broken can it be a good place to short?

Or is there any other interpretation?

thanks

Bajfinance.png

Senior Citizen Savings Scheme which is a Govt of India scheme in which one can open an account in all public sector banks and also banks like ICICI bank is very safe and it gives 8.2 %.Maximum amount one can put in this scheme is Rs 15 Lakhs. Interest is credited in the bank every quarter.

One may consider investing in Bajaj Finserv ,Mahindra Finance and Shriram Transport Finance which are good companies and they give 8.75 % for senior citizen.

Mutual Fund schemes are also good for senior citizen. They can go for balanced funds.

Smart_trade
I inquired about Senior citizen savings scheme in ICICI Bank, the branch people are not even aware of this scheme. But in their website, the scheme is there. But they are saying there is no such scheme. But in post office SCSS scheme is there. Senior citizens are worried after knowing that if we invest more than 1 lakh in FD and if bank goes bankrupt then they can get only 1 lk even if we had invested 5lk in FD.
Can any one please tell me if Lakshmi vilas bank is good and not to worry about bankruptcy?

ST Sir,

In the attached chart, an usual high volume has occured, but price has not moved up/down proportionally.

Now if the low of this candle is broken can it be a good place to short?

Or is there any other interpretation?

thanks

View attachment 27731
The stock is in uptrend so I will need more evidence of trend change before shorting it. But the long position if someone has taken on that large volume bar, he has to get out if the low of the bar is cracked..

Smart_trade

I inquired about Senior citizen savings scheme in ICICI Bank, the branch people are not even aware of this scheme. But in their website, the scheme is there. But they are saying there is no such scheme. But in post office SCSS scheme is there. Senior citizens are worried after knowing that if we invest more than 1 lakh in FD and if bank goes bankrupt then they can get only 1 lk even if we had invested 5lk in FD.
Can any one please tell me if Lakshmi vilas bank is good and not to worry about bankruptcy?
Spread the investments across banks and companies like Bajaj, L&T, TN Power Finance, Shriram etc.

You can open SCSS account in SBI or Bank of Baroda. There are very less chances of SBI going bunkrupt. Also remember that this is Govt of India scheme and not a bank FD scheme. So the entire amount is is secured with Govt of India.

Please study the latest balance sheet and P & L account of the bank you mentioned.......I wont invest in any FD in that bank....

http://www.lvbank.com/UserFiles/RESULTS FY1718.pdf

Smart_trade

You can open SCSS account in SBI or Bank of Baroda. There are very less chances of SBI going bunkrupt. Also remember that this is Govt of India scheme and not a bank FD scheme. So the entire amount is is secured with Govt of India.

Please study the latest balance sheet and P & L account of the bank you mentioned.......I wont invest in any FD in that bank....

http://www.lvbank.com/UserFiles/RESULTS FY1718.pdf

Smart_trade
This is key to doing safe long-term investments. Thanks @Smart_trade !

This is key to doing safe long-term investments. Thanks @Smart_trade !
For investing in FD in any coop/scheduled bank one must study its financial performance.Some coop banks take huge leverage compared to their capital and also they have large NPAs ,and that scares me...anything going wrong, the banks will go under waters.

Smart_trade

@smarttrade Please share your opinion on these banks for FD investment

IndusInd BankAxis Bank
Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank
City Union Bank
Development Credit Bank
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Yes Bank Ltd
South Indian Bank

@smarttrade Please share your opinion on these banks for FD investment

IndusInd BankAxis Bank
Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank
City Union Bank
Development Credit Bank
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Yes Bank Ltd
South Indian Bank
Please go to the websites of all these banks and study their Balance Sheets and P & L accounts ,capital,reserves,Business done,profits,NPAs......it is easy ,you can do it yourself...

I have been reducing my FD exposure and investing in mutual funds in last few years....

Smart_trade