General Trading Chat

@Smart_trade DA how HDFC AMC looks for long term...?
I find it expensive considering the growth potential.It will continue doing well but the profit growth justifying this valuation will not come easily. But it has HDFC name and reasonable growth,clear visibility,high % of equity schemes under its management which are its plus points.

Smart_trade

Thanks sir. One gentleman I know has 8 out of 11 in SH category. May be from different demats with different PANs.
Doubly lucky shareholders btw. Bluechip HDFC already in the kitty. Now AMC also greater allotment than RII. :D
Yes,most of the shareholders got allottment. But the number of shares allotted is 30 % of what was applied for.So if someone applied for 104 shares,he was allotted 29 shares, so little less than 30 %......for people applied for less might have got more %.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Thanks sir. One gentleman I know has 8 out of 11 in SH category. May be from different demats with different PANs.
Doubly lucky shareholders btw. Bluechip HDFC already in the kitty. Now AMC also greater allotment than RII. :D
Yes,most of the shareholders got allottment. But the number of shares allotted is 30 % of what was applied for.So if someone applied for 104 shares,he was allotted 29 shares, so little less than 30 %......for people applied for less might have got more %.

Smart_trade
Sir,
Good evening
Have you used TD D-waves in your trading, is it worth going there, I remember you never favoured Elliot waves as they are largely subjective, your views sir.
Thanks

Vivek

Sir,
Good evening
Have you used TD D-waves in your trading, is it worth going there, I remember you never favoured Elliot waves as they are largely subjective, your views sir.
Thanks

Vivek
I have tried TD D Waves but without much of success. I dont need any subjective predictive technique as I cannot have confidence on the same while trading .The best I find is trends,supports/resistances and how market behaves at various levels and also what it does after a dip or rally...these are real things which indicate supply/demand in the market.......

Smart_trade