General Trading Chat

augubhai

There was a major issue in Upstox. My Stop Loss order should have been triggered half an hour ago, but did not trigger even though the price moved above and below the trigger price multiple times. I had placed the order at 9:30 AM, so it should have been in NSE. Some people were not able to cancel orders.

Did this issue happen with any other broker today? Just checking whether this is a NSE wide issue...

st da what your view on Graphite india & HEG,New position good or wait for some correction..
Hold and buy in dips. Graphite target is Rs 1200.......if it exceeds the target,it can go upto Rs 1400 by the year end...it is going towards that.HEG also lots of upmove still left. But Graphite and HEG are not long time hold stocks ...they being cyclical stocks one has to book profits in them once the targets are achieved.....long term bets are HDFC twins,Bajaj Twins,Kotak Bank ...buy and hold stocks.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

john302928

I am trying to use cleartax site for ITR filing. If I am a trader, what should I select in the nature of business refer the screenshot. I dont find anything called Trading. Shall I go ahead and mark it as "Other services" and in the comment write it as "Trading"
1533204850925.png

HDFC AMC allottment has started it seems. In one of my account ( application under shareholders catagory) lien on the funds has been released and amount debited......waiting for what happens to other account.

Smart_trade

My Position not auto squared off in NOW SOFTWARE…I have SELL position in 27500CE BANKNIFTY OF today which got expired worthless…but margin usage showing 210% at the end of day…what can I do now…EXCHANGE PENALTY will be levied on me or not???..and if yes, then please guide me to what to do in order to avoid penalty

My Position not auto squared off in NOW SOFTWARE…I have SELL position in 27500CE BANKNIFTY OF today which got expired worthless…but margin usage showing 210% at the end of day…what can I do now…EXCHANGE PENALTY will be levied on me or not???..and if yes, then please guide me to what to do in order to avoid penalty
There is no reason for any penalty for option CE sell position which expired worthless.Regarding margin, some of us who trade options regularly can give more information.

Smart_trade