General Trading Chat

travi

Have tried multiple times, they sent a link to create login and password, but it isn't allowing me to do that.
Request to you and (ST sir) to either record it with some chrome extension, or
Mention anything you find new or relevant in the forum, I guess I am going to miss it.
Thanks for posting
Also do you have any experience of Demark prime (basic) or somebody you know?

Vivek
Hope we get highlights from those who attended and there is a recorded session available.
I never got an email, to which id did you send ?

The recording of any kind was prohibited. That warning was given at the beginning.

The seminar was more of their sales promotion effort. They have developed lots of applications of DeMark indicators in collaboration with Bloomberg. They have facility of seeing what is happening in the index constituents when index is showing CD 13 ...all in a single click. they talked about TD Trendfactor,TD Sequential,TD Camouflage, Set ups 9 etc but more from point of view of sales promotion of their Bloomberg software .

We knew what is the direction their new research is taking these days....the most important is amalgamation of signals in different timeframes, different techniques all coming at a point is very potent top/bottom and all that can be seen quickly with the help of software.

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I attended the webinar too after ST sir put out the webinar ID, yes mostly sale promotion, Bloomberg subscription with Demark indicators currently costs more than 25000$ per year, and they were talking about further cost escalation once their new studies are included.
Whenever Demark spoke, he would touch upon many of our usual problems, like sequential completing in sideways and setup fading/reference close/low etc, but Mr.Rodd (software guy) would repeatedly spoil the flow.

Vivek

TP,

You were right reversal. :up: Sideways are pretty tough yaar. What would have happened to the guy who expected a reversal on downside from 10800. :p

Or was it illogical to expect revrsal at 10800.
Now it's trying for a positive weekly close :)

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Last edited: