General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
tal number of shares per PAN should be less than 99(200000/2100)
Makes sense, If this is the case then cannot have more than 95
That 2Lakh ceiling is on the value on record date, and not based on buyback price, that's what I interpreted after reading many articles.
May need further clarification.

Vivek

checkmate7

Dow down more than 1%..lets see if it recovers EOD

lemondew

One more parameter that trader has to choose is.

1) Take few trades with larger SL
2) Take lot of trades with small SL
3) Somewhere in between

Very small SL doesnt cause much dent in overall balance. The tax /cost of putting a trade component is very high. Larger SL helps in keeping taxes less. Less trades less stress. But SL drawdowns can quickly get down the balance.

Somewhere in between should work well. In all cases we always need jackpots. The losses should never deter us from aiming for that big trade.

XRAY27

The losses should never deter us from aiming for that big trade.
Good post !!! ultimate aim of trader -follow the "Flow of his system"

Hello friends,

If anyone interested in attending live webinar of Tom Demark than write a mail to Demark Analytics. Webinar is tomorow and its free of cost and also Mr Demark himself will address it. One can ask questions also. I was there customer once so dont know whether they offer this to all or not. I have a strong feeling that its open for everyone. Mail that I received mentioned that I cant transfer login details to anyone else so little bit of doubt.

Simple Trader

Hello friends,

If anyone interested in attending live webinar of Tom Demark than write a mail to Demark Analytics. Webinar is tomorow and its free of cost and also Mr Demark himself will address it. One can ask questions also. I was there customer once so dont know whether they offer this to all or not. I have a strong feeling that its open for everyone. Mail that I received mentioned that I cant transfer login details to anyone else so little bit of doubt.

Simple Trader
Thanks for the info.I have sent a mail to them.Let us see if I get lucky to attend the webminar.

ST

Thanks for the info.I have sent a mail to them.Let us see if I get lucky to attend the webminar.

ST
ST Da,

Its a pleasure to have you interested in something.

I received mail from [email protected]

Kindly go at their website demark.com and get yourself registered. One of my friend did so yesterday and received invitation.

Webinar is at IST 9.30 PM today. Need to confirm.

Simple Trader

travi

@Smart_trade any thoughts on RITES IPO that has opened yest?
has good financials with Ebitda of nearly 28 per cent and RoE (return on equity) of over 16 per cent. It is virtually debt free, dividend paying and has positive cash flow from operations.
source ET

Another anti sarkari effect is that it has consulting services in 55 countries.