General Trading Chat

Market does not seem to be going anywhere soon. It will probably wait out the current earning season which is likely to be subdued.

Short term up/down trends will continue and could be profitable as they will be of good range.NPA provisioning norms post 31st March is taking its toll on the bank stocks and Bank Nifty.Bright spots are Pharma stocks....Suns,Lupins and Auro Pharmas of the world.

Smart_trade

sudoku1

Market does not seem to be going anywhere soon. It will probably wait out the current earning season which is likely to be subdued.

Short term up/down trends will continue and could be profitable as they will be of good range.NPA provisioning norms post 31st March is taking its toll on the bank stocks and Bank Nifty.Bright spots are Pharma stocks.... Suns ,Lupins and Auro Pharmas of the world.

Smart_trade

SUN TV ...is in solar eclipse 2day ! UV radiation fr investors..down 12 %:D

I applied for 3 lots of inox wind ipo but didnt get any, it was oversubscribed 2.15 times in retail so shouldnt that mean that i should have got atleast 1 lot ? can someone please clarify ipo allotment process to retail traders.

Regards

amitrandive

kiran_thiru

below is Nifty Spot weekly chart. and its containing SMA of 15 days, 30 days & a trend line.

the trend line & SMA's touches at 5 points and didn't broke & close below the line & SMAs in 4 spots. but current last 4 candles broken and closed below the trend line & SMA 15. but not SMA 30 and it giving support.

so can we conclude that if the support of SMA 30 & previous week's candle broken then we will be enter in big bear market?

pls all TJ's share your thoughts, and give your valuable comments & suggestions.

happy trading.:):):)
this is my query what missed by all of you in past holidays. pls give ur valuable comments