General Trading Chat

champ

Mutual funds I never sell till I hold them for atleast 1 year....but whenever I see reversal,there is always some amount which has completed one year so I sell and book LTCG and keep the liquidity ready for buying aggressively in corrections...some Mutual funds I am holding for over 5 years...holding for long period always helps .

ST

Hi ST Da,

Which is the best mutual fund to invest money whenever I need to purchase units instead of doing SIP. For example I am planning to invest in this MF for 5 years and say whenever Nifty is down by 50/100 points I can transfer lump sum amount online ( not a fixed amount) and buy MF units. Not very sure such a facility available !

Shashi

Hi ST Da,

Which is the best mutual fund to invest money whenever I need to purchase units instead of doing SIP. For example I am planning to invest in this MF for 5 years and say whenever Nifty is down by 50/100 points I can transfer lump sum amount online ( not a fixed amount) and buy MF units. Not very sure such a facility available !

Shashi
Hi Shashi,

There are many good funds and you have to decide whether you want to invest in small cap,mid cap,flexi cap ,large cap or balanced funds.....Few of the good funds for 5 year holding are as under :

1) Motilal Oswal Focussed Multicap 35 Fund Growth option
2) HDFC Balanced Fund Growth
3) Reliance small cap fund
4) ICICI Value Discovery Fund
5) Mirae Asset emerging India Fund
6) Franklin Templeton Prima Fund
7) HDFC Mid Cap Opportinities fund Growth

There are many other funds too which are doing great... You can buy these MF units online with Internet money transfer...

Smart_trade

Last edited: