General Trading Chat

Hi can anyone share some insight on Jet airways upswing today. The stock is up 6%, I'm wondering what has triggered this
One cycle of EW are completed from 2017 to 23 oct 2017 now fresh cycle started. I absolutely have no idea what fundamental factor triggerd but technically this is what i see

I am baffled to see Crude, ONGC, Airline and Tyre Stocks move simultaneously ....

Normally Crude and Airlines / Tyres / Paint Stocks move opposite to each other .........

Hi traderniftybull
I suspect Banknifty might unfold like this today.crossing above swing high 25063 might give confirmation.This wave iii might be stringly extended. wave iii and wave iv will be adjusted according to the movement.Lets see.Cheers
upload_2017-10-30_12-53-57.png

10393.95-10377.95 lots of volume on these 2 price points friday was a range day and till not also its going in a tight range a BO in either direction may give good profit opportunity

Hi traderniftybull
I suspect Banknifty might unfold like this today.crossing above swing high 25063 might give confirmation.This wave iii might be stringly extended. wave iii and wave iv will be adjusted according to the movement.Lets see.Cheers
View attachment 23204
But I will think of any further upmove (though there are) only when BNF sustains above 25222

I am baffled to see Crude, ONGC, Airline and Tyre Stocks move simultaneously ....

Normally Crude and Airlines / Tyres / Paint Stocks move opposite to each other .........
Dear Manoj, In my view, No stocks move directly or indirectly proportional to one another. Each stock has its own cycle. They will always go on their own cycle. We tend to see them going in the same or opposite direction often and interpret they will go in same direction or opposite to each other. that is just because though they move in their own cycles, sometimes they meet at same directions. remember, in a clock, shorthand, long hand and second hand will move on their own speed but they have the characteristics to meet at some point. Also, each planet rotates at their own speed but once in few years they have tendency to come in same straightline. live practical example is few days back all bank stocks were firing because of Govt recap plan, but few bank stocks were falling.

Last edited: