General Trading Chat

Thank you sir, You always add a new dimension to my understanding, you answered the question and took it further to explain which one is the operational CD, that means therefore that the last CD13 which is about to complete, one shouldn't take trade on this (Third one impending).
The buy signal of the latest CD 13 when completed and buy triggered we must take the trade because we are getting an entry near to the stoploss of the still operative CD1...there is a good chance of this will work....if this trade hits a lower of the 2 stoplosses of CD 1 and CD 3 ....it is bad luck .

If the buy entry is triggered below the stoploss level of operative CD 1 that means it will no longer remain as operative CD so in that case the operative CD is CD 3 with its own stoploss level.....

Hope I don't sound insane....

ST

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
The buy signal of the latest CD 13 when completed and buy triggered we must take the trade because we are getting an entry near to the stoploss of the still operative CD1...there is a good chance of this will work....if this trade hits a lower of the 2 stoplosses of CD 1 and CD 3 ....it is bad luck .

If the buy entry is triggered below the stoploss level of operative CD 1 that means it will no longer remain as operative CD so in that case the operative CD is CD 3 with its own stoploss level.....

Hope I don't sound insane....

ST
Sir,
Sanity is your second name.
Got it, Its also a kind of triple bottom.
Regards

I was trying to recall one quote on investment... not able to get the correct wording...it was something like this:

"Had i purchased shares of Hero Honda instead of the bike during my college days, i would be owning BMW now"
it was about Eicher's Royal Enfield, but the gist is the same.

However cool bike = hot girlfriend>>

no bike, no girlfriend means frustration and low confidence>>>

this affects studies and job hunting>>>

which means a college guy would be middle-aged before he could enjoy his wealth, best years of youth left behind................still worth it :playful:

Guys what are the monthly income schemes you guys know about ? Lumpsum investment and monthly returns, something like the Post Office monthly income scheme (which pays 7.5% pa)
Some pension scheme for senior citizens.
Also monthly interest payout NCDs listed on exchanges and similarly FDs too offer monthly payouts.

Another way is monthly dividend payout from balanced MFs like HDFC balanced fund or start a monthly SWP of upto say 1% of corpus from any fund...

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk