General Trading Chat

The confusion here is that part of second buy setup lies in first completed buy CD13, so is the second buy CD13 based on second buy setup valid or not?
I think I have clarified it.
The range thing applies when more than one completed setups occur before a completed count down.

Vivek
The rule is till the buy entry is triggered on set up 1,the second set up is not complete,and the stoploss based on 1st CD is not hit,we have to go with 1st set up and countdown based on 1st set up.Because we don't know whether the second set up gets completed or terminates before it makes 9 of second set up....

We have to take this trade but be open to further set ups as the TDST is not breaking so there is a possibility of lower prices and likelihood of our stops getting hit....but then we have to take that trade anyway....

ST

Remember that if based on C> O ,the buy entry is triggered which is below the stoploss level based on set up and CD 1, then we don't take that buy trade as we are already below the stop loss level and there is almost sure possibility of lower set ups and countdowns ..

ST

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
The rule is till the buy entry is triggered on set up 1,the second set up is not complete,and the stoploss based on 1st CD is not hit,we have to go with 1st set up and countdown based on 1st set up.Because we don't know whether the second set up gets completed or terminates before it makes 9 of second set up....

We have to take this trade but be open to further set ups as the TDST is not breaking so there is a possibility of lower prices and likelihood of our stops getting hit....but then we have to take that trade anyway....

ST
Thanks
I think now I am able to put the question through better, please be patient, I will put the chart again with all 3 countdowns marked on it (I intentionally didnt do that, thought chart will be cluttered), it would be crystal clear then.
Sorry for being unable to clearly put the query earlier.

Markey itself was trading at 12 PE when ashok was at 3. Read carefully what i have written, "unless" market crashes and provide good entry points, wealth generation is difficult.

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk
Yeah, right. I guess that is one big factor to check before making any long term investments. The PE of the scrip/sector/market.

Now its not possible, all the wealth has been generated. Difficult to recreate the same level of wealth generation. Unless there is a crash and we have a good entry point

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk
Index may go to 2 or 3 times the present level in next 5 -6 years but few stocks will do " Tendulkar" and go 10 or 20 times in the same period.And if we talk of next 10-15 years,some stocks may be 50 or 100 baggers.

Smart_trade

Many years ago I bought Nestle at Rs 900 and in few months sold at Rs 1400 as the market was looking toppish there.....and I thought I am a great stock picker as it made 55 % returns in few months. The market corrected but Nestle did not correct even 20-25 % and in next 2 years it went to Rs 8000 and I realised that it is useless to wait for a correction.

One can wait for the correction but ensure that the whole uptrend is not wasted waiting....waiting....waiting for correction .

Smart_trade

vivektrader

Remember that if based on C> O ,the buy entry is triggered which is below the stoploss level based on set up and CD 1, then we don't take that buy trade as we are already below the stop loss level and there is almost sure possibility of lower set ups and countdowns ..

ST
Sir, reposting with CDs marked, I understood what you said when we should not enter, But all the below marked CDs are valid cds even if there was partial overlap of Setups involved? Thats the only question.
ShareX_2017-10-07_20-55-01.png

Sir, reposting with CDs marked, I understood what you said when we should not enter, But all the below marked CDs are valid cds even if there was partial overlap of Setups involved? Thats the only question. View attachment 22781
All the CDs are valid CDs but in the chart posted ,the operative CD is still CD based on set up 1....why ? because we have still not hit the stoploss of CD 1 ( the stoploss level is determined by CD bar 6 ) ....

ST

vivektrader

All the CDs are valid CDs but in the chart posted ,the operative CD is still CD based on set up 1....why ? because we have still not hit the stoploss of CD 1 ( the stoploss level is determined by CD bar 6 ) ....

ST
Thank you sir, You always add a new dimension to my understanding, you answered the question and took it further to explain which one is the operational CD, that means therefore that the last CD13 which is about to complete, one shouldn't take trade on this (Third one impending).