General Trading Chat

Vipul_84

ST Sir & Seniors,
When I am trying to buy low priced OTM options, I get following message. How to buy in this case?
rms:rule: option strike price based on ltp percentage for entity account-NP0022 across exchange across segment across product

i did try that but i assume some other action was also necessary to clean the drive which i dont know what should be done

so when i installed again it was not looking a fresh installation but old one
If you want a completely clean UNINSTALL with all the registry entries deleted from windows registry (assuming Your OS is MS-Windows7 or 10 or XP) ....... then instead of usual uninstall use a free version of an uninstaller software like Revo Uninstaller (can be found on google).

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Interesting article...
http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...companies-rose-up-to-200-in-2017-2354689.html

So, what does Greater Fool Theory say?

According to the theory, the price of an object or a security is not determined by its intrinsic value, but more by the irrational beliefs and expectations of market participants. A common sign sees in a bull market which is flushed with liquidity.

The greater fool theory is the theory that states it is possible to make money by buying securities, whether overvalued or not, and later selling them at a profit because there will always be someone (a bigger or greater fool) who is willing to pay the higher price, according to Investopedia.

checkmate7

Is unionbank result out??? Any insight