General Trading Chat

STda,

How can we limit the no of trades per day? 10 trades per day in a day like today is killing me.

Thanks and Regards

Green Line =Long Entry
Red Line=Short Entry
Blue line = Exit
Normal day should give 3-4 trades in a day. Above that is too much of micromanaging.

We have to accept that we cannot catch each turn of the market,because if we had that devine abilities, we would be making 2000 nifty points in a month....but we dont ,do we ?? Trade 2-3 broad moves in a day...that is enough.

Smart_trade

sangram1705

STda,

How can we limit the no of trades per day? 10 trades per day in a day like today is killing me.

Thanks and Regards

Green Line =Long Entry
Red Line=Short Entry
Blue line = Exit
Hi nifty trap:
Can you state the reason of each entry. Is it a mechanical system?
& what is the blue vertical line? Normally what is your SL in terms ofnifty points?
Just asking out of curiosity.
Thanks

In April we will start getting 4th quarter and full years results. Most companies results are not going to be encouraging. This may open up another down leg of the ongoing correction.

Timewise some more correction seems forthcoming.

Smart_trade

Hi nifty trap:
Can you state the reason of each entry. Is it a mechanical system?
& what is the blue vertical line? Normally what is your SL in terms ofnifty points?
Just asking out of curiosity.
Thanks
Sangram,

1.No, its a discretionary price action combining many things trendline,ohlc,albrooks,stda ,saint,rsi, dp,tdst ,vwap etc etc.. and what not:D:D
though not have much success with it due to this overtrading and poor trade management.

2.Blue vertical line its just a Marker line for candle.nothing else.

3.NF Sl varies from 10 to 30 pts

Thanks

Normal day should give 3-4 trades in a day. Above that is too much of micromanaging.

We have to accept that we cannot catch each turn of the market,because if we had that devine abilities, we would be making 2000 nifty points in a month....but we dont ,do we ?? Trade 2-3 broad moves in a day...that is enough.

Smart_trade
ST da,

Can you please post possible trades and their trailing for today.. so that i can adjust myself with it.

Thanks for the great insight.

sangram1705

bt den where wil dis LEG of downmuv ends is anybodys guess :-D
I will try to answer. (I am not sure if the downmove end is due in near future).

May be Gann & Elliot wave traders have an answer. My perception is shown in the chart.

In daily charts not finding any confirm pattern.

May be some +ve news will lead to trigerring of these SL.

Last edited:
Today's trade in Nifty:

Missed the good opportunity to short at 2:35 candle, because my eyes wanted to see a bullish setup. I was expecting another 60-70 points upmove. But that opportunity never came. (The smart money played really smart!!!!!):annoyed:
You didnt consider BOF on open of yesterdays lod and RN( 8550) ?

what price action features you look for when entering trades like the one in afternoon near lod ?

Regards

VJAY

I had installed 3.10 after deleting the Omnysis folder from C drive, But still 3.10 continues to give the same error. The tech support from TSO kept pointing to my slower net connection, and kept repeating that I need a broadband. I dont understand why are they so obsessed with broadband ?? My current 3G connection gives downloading speed more than 1.4Mbps (tested thrice with speedtest.net). Any video streaming runs smoothly with no buffering. But Still those dumbheads kept saying "For NEST trader you need good internet speed Sir" :mad::mad:

I asked forget about net speed then, just tell me how can I uncheck and stop the scrips from being downloaded everytime I am trying to log in ? To this they replied "It downloads everytime for NEST trader. Thats the way it is. Our other customers use broadband thats why they dont face any problem."

I dont know whether to laugh at this or show anger.. ??:confused::confused:

Regards
Taiki
IMO speed is not a problem in login except 1st day after f&o expiry as need to download new contracts...Am using 2g connection and it running great...
also in ZT not see the image which amit shown...my login window showing as you mentioned.

Last edited: