General Trading Chat

Taiki

DearTaiki,
Sorry for mis guding you :( I think its in NOW...okey...please uninstall ZT ..and look in programe files there is folder omini.If there please delete that folder and install new ZT...Hope it will run ..
I had installed 3.10 after deleting the Omnysis folder from C drive, But still 3.10 continues to give the same error. The tech support from TSO kept pointing to my slower net connection, and kept repeating that I need a broadband. I dont understand why are they so obsessed with broadband ?? My current 3G connection gives downloading speed more than 1.4Mbps (tested thrice with speedtest.net). Any video streaming runs smoothly with no buffering. But Still those dumbheads kept saying "For NEST trader you need good internet speed Sir" :mad::mad:

I asked forget about net speed then, just tell me how can I uncheck and stop the scrips from being downloaded everytime I am trying to log in ? To this they replied "It downloads everytime for NEST trader. Thats the way it is. Our other customers use broadband thats why they dont face any problem."

I dont know whether to laugh at this or show anger.. ??:confused::confused:

Regards
Taiki

amitrandive

I had installed 3.10 after deleting the Omnysis folder from C drive, But still 3.10 continues to give the same error. The tech support from TSO kept pointing to my slower net connection, and kept repeating that I need a broadband. I dont understand why are they so obsessed with broadband ?? My current 3G connection gives downloading speed more than 1.4Mbps (tested thrice with speedtest.net). Any video streaming runs smoothly with no buffering. But Still those dumbheads kept saying "For NEST trader you need good internet speed Sir" :mad::mad:

I asked forget about net speed then, just tell me how can I uncheck and stop the scrips from being downloaded everytime I am trying to log in ? To this they replied "It downloads everytime for NEST trader. Thats the way it is. Our other customers use broadband thats why they dont face any problem."

I dont know whether to laugh at this or show anger.. ??:confused::confused:

Regards
Taiki
Taiki

I feel what Vjay is saying is that you uncheck the ticks from this dialogue box.

Taiki

Taiki

I feel what Vjay is saying is that you uncheck the ticks from this dialogue box.

Yes I understand that, But for me with this NEST 3.11, its not pausing and waiting for user click on continue button, Its just going beyind 35% instantly, and no time to uncheck those check boxes. :(

Regards
Taiki

Taiki

Have you tried the quick login option which comes as the first dialogue box ?

My log in screen only have username, apssword and image confirmation. No other check options are present, like Quick log in/Lunch NEST plus etc. :(

Regards
Taiki