General Trading Chat

cinderblock

My worst fear came true today..somebody started a position in my rksv account today..luckily i saw it and removed it but this is disgusting...would it not be breach of contract and criminal also ???
Do you trade with RKSV? If you dont, why keep a balance? Just curious because I opened an account but havent started trading yet.

My worst fear came true today..somebody started a position in my rksv account today..luckily i saw it and removed it but this is disgusting...would it not be breach of contract and criminal also ???
This is serious. Please save all the screenshots (order book, order details etc). Save them and post them here too. Save them for future reference.

Take it up with them....who punched the order was it their risk managenent department or some sub broker or their dealer.....I had also suffered in past in case of other broker but as it was a Account which had margins but I was not operating it frequently.. I realised it late because the account was in my wife's name and as I did not even logged in, I was not checking daily mails in that account ,and did not peruse and paid up the loss (30 K) but if I realised in 1-2 days, would have taken them to task...

The brokers have to keep a voice recording also for 6 months if they say you did the trade in call and trade....ask them to produce the voice recording....

In my case in one instance with some other broker, I used call and trade and asked the operator to sell my long position....she by mistake bought instead of selling...but I had repeated the instruction 3 times explaining to her that I have a long position and I want her to sell and make my position zero....

Predictably the broker refused saying that I must have given wrong order...then I insisted that the audio recording I need to check and challenged them.....then the broker accepted their mistake and it took me 2 months to recover wrong debit on this wrong trade and they did that after I faufgt with them and closed my account and threatened them that I will take up the matter with NSE and SEBI.

Smart_trade

This is serious. Please save all the screenshots (order book, order details etc). Save them and post them here too. Save them for future reference.
I have suffered many times...these RMS guys of the broker can put the trade in your account by error in punching the code...

ST

I have suffered many times...these RMS guys of the broker can put the trade in your account by error in punching the code...

ST
In one case one trade was put in my account by a popular on line low cost broker and when I told them that I had not even logged in that account they admitted that their RMS guy punched wrong client code....I did not make issue of the matter as they made good that loss....

From those incidents I check contracts of all the accounts I have whether I logged in or not....

ST