SGX Nifty (Feb 3) 8,785.00 +25.50

yeh kya baat hui
NSE mein market thandi rehti hai
aur
SGX mein hot ho jaati hai :D

travi

in a SIP plan which is preferable among Growth & Dividend options
thanks
Depends on your needs, its just like and FD with periodic interest payout or lump sum at maturity.
Monetary wise:
1. For Dividend option: The dividend will be tax free
Choose this if you are blocking large amounts and want some periodic money for livelihood

2. For Growth: Your gains will be retained to your plan and hence a higher compounding.
Choose this if you don't have any periodic financial requirement and want more in the longer(est) term.

raju.vzm

Hi any one using any Android app which can send notification when my stock touches my SL or limit value. Basically I m an invester, can't able to put stop loss daily as GTC option is not present in zerodha

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

praveen98

Hi any one using any Android app which can send notification when my stock touches my SL or limit value. Basically I m an invester, can't able to put stop loss daily as GTC option is not present in zerodha

Hi Raju from Vizianagaram....(wild guess)....:D
Try traderscockpit app...i think the app is subscription(INR 500 per month) based and not a free app but serves the purpose....SMS alert is there so it is easy and convenient...

All the best for your trading and investment endeavors:thumb:

raju.vzm

Hi Raju from Vizianagaram....(wild guess)....:D
Try traderscockpit app...i think the app is subscription(INR 500 per month) based and not a free app but serves the purpose....SMS alert is there so it is easy and convenient...

All the best for your trading and investment endeavors:thumb:
Hi Praveen seems u r good with ur guesses :) 500rs per month is an expensive one to spend on an app atleast from an invester point of view. Any other suggestions?

praveen98

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
My study shows...Tomorrow/Day after tomorrow may be a big range day...
Get ready for the ride..