General Trading Chat

lemondew

On hourly timeframe we broke the lower high of 8161. So now again we are at the square. We were on an uptrend. Would it be sideways between 8250 and 8050 now Or we are sliding down from here. Todays low has held till now.

the odd that we are going to go higher than 8200 from here in next 3 days? High odds or low odds from here from technical analysis point of view.
Any1 ve any thoughts share pls
Our anticipation was correct. No prediction as we were just alert to changes. Not

It was followed by a pullback and a sideways on 23 , 24. Break of 23 high and holding above indicated a slow uptrend in which we are. Today seems to inside day of yesterday.
hourly chart

Last edited:

Rish

On hourly timeframe we broke the lower high of 8161. So now again we are at the square. We were on an uptrend. Would it be sideways between 8250 and 8050 now Or we are sliding down from here. Todays low has held till now.

the odd that we are going to go higher than 8200 from here in next 3 days? High odds or low odds from here from technical analysis point of view.
Any1 ve any thoughts share pls

hourly chart

As Long as Nifty Future trading below 8254 (closing basis)...trend is weak...

Closing above 8334...then...trend may continue upside...

As such Nifty Trend is downside...

This is my observation and not a tips....

Rish

sorry for this O/T

I can see anyone posting any trading on stocks :confused: maybe I can't find
or there you only trade futures?

I would like to see how stocks "trade" there..... I might be interested :)

can someone please post some links on the Indian market?
What Link.....Technical Chart ?......

lemondew

Thanks assuming I was a genius and shorted at 8270. I will cover my shorts at 8225. The low of the first greenbar in hourly chart posted above... Hence that would be the level for me.... Short to sideways...

As Long as Nifty Future trading below 8254 (closing basis)...trend is weak...

Closing above 8334...then...trend may continue upside...

As such Nifty Trend is downside...

This is my observation and not a tips....