General Trading Chat

Now, you must disclose which mutual funds are under your radar. It is just for knowledge sake, no way competing with you.
Market is an ocean and I am not even a small droplet in that ocean...so anyone can not only compete but most welcome to beat me in mutual funds investments.

I have investments in the following :

1) Large cap Diversified Equity schemes
like Franklin India Frontline Equity Fund,Birla Sunlife Top 100 Fund,ICICI Value Discovery Fund,Birla Sunlife Long Term Advantage Fund,Franklin India Bluechip Fund,Motilal Oswal Focussed 25 Fund,ICICI Prudential Focussed Bluechip Equity Fund,Franklin India Prima Plus Fund ...

2) ELSS Funds like Reliance Taxsaver,Axis Long Term Equity Fund and Motilal Oswal Focussed Long Term Fund.

3) Midcap and Multicap Funds such as Franklin India Prima Fund,HDFC Midcap Fund,Motilal Oswal Focussed Midcap 30 Fund, Motilal Oswal Focussed Multicap 35 Fund

4) Debt Funds : HDFC High Interest Fund and Birla Sunlife Dynamic Bond Fund

Also have few sector funds in banking and Pharma....but in this dip I will be looking to buy the diversified large cap equity funds ie from item no 1 above...

Need to reduce total number of funds...funds list is reading like a mutual fund itself :D

Smart_trade

Subhadip

Market is an ocean and I am not even a small droplet in that ocean...so anyone can not only compete but most welcome to beat me in mutual funds investments.

I have investments in the following :

1) Large cap Diversified Equity schemes
like Franklin India Frontline Equity Fund,Birla Sunlife Top 100 Fund,ICICI Value Discovery Fund,Birla Sunlife Long Term Advantage Fund,Franklin India Bluechip Fund,Motilal Oswal Focussed 25 Fund,ICICI Prudential Focussed Bluechip Equity Fund,Franklin India Prima Plus Fund ...

2) ELSS Funds like Reliance Taxsaver,Axis Long Term Equity Fund and Motilal Oswal Focussed Long Term Fund.

3) Midcap and Multicap Funds such as Franklin India Prima Fund,HDFC Midcap Fund,Motilal Oswal Focussed Midcap 30 Fund, Motilal Oswal Focussed Multicap 35 Fund

4) Debt Funds : HDFC High Interest Fund and Birla Sunlife Dynamic Bond Fund

Also have few sector funds in banking and Pharma....but in this dip I will be looking to buy the diversified large cap equity funds ie from item no 1 above...

Need to reduce total number of funds...funds list is reading like a mutual fund itself :D

Smart_trade
Too much infact most of the Motilal MF sir. Sometime it is not recommended to go all from one company.

Too much infact most of the Motilal MF sir. Sometime it is not recommended to go all from one company.
Yes I have investment is all of Motilal Oswal equity funds because they do the best research in the industry and their funds are doing very well..they are ELSS,small,large and multicap funds.

ST

That's why it closed at the bottom today, someone must've known what was coming :D

and Allahabad Bank follows suit.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...2-profit-down-63-rs-65-cr-116110401094_1.html

But these don't affect the banknifty much, do they ? Today ICICI and Axis closed in the positive.
When private bank like Axis bank posted results like that then what chance do PSU banks have?

It would be interesting to watch ICICI results which are coming surprisingly on Monday, 7th. It is the most aggressive bank but it has less exposure to SME sector in comparison to Axis's huge exposure. Mkt must be expecting a good set of numbers since it is coming on Monday. Its stock already ran up quite a bit from its lows. God forbids if they disappoint, the whole market will go in.

Last edited:

PUCHU_2500

good bey UB and Rcom,,,,,, welcome axisbank, lichsgfin, bpcl, maruti, vedl, tatasteel etc
TP sir, pls, change your trading stocks to improve your trading profit.........