General Trading Chat

It is not pakistan...it is china that needs to be tackled
:lol: Do you think we have the capacity to do that? China is the biggest economic story of this century. What a transformation. It is second big economy of the world. See where its per capita income is. India is no match.

vikas2131

:lol: Do you think we have the capacity to do that? China is the biggest economic story of this century. What a transformation. It is second big economy of the world. See where its per capita income is. India is no match.
Sure india has the capacity and it will match in time..i am not hopeful..i am certain because i know very well what is coming..

Sure india has the capacity and it will match in time..i am not hopeful..i am certain because i know very well what is coming..

May your words and feelings come true. I will not become a hopeful about my beloved country until something on the ground changes. What more can I say. If I say something this post too will go directly into the basket. Looks like today I have ruffled some feathers the wrong way.

Guys, don't you find it hilarious that even Pakis need to be addressed respectfully? The whole world spit on them still?