General Trading Chat

I think that debate will be televised live in India between 6:30-8:00 am tomorrow morning. Maybe the effects / analysis will go on well into the market hours and not significantly affect the price.
Disagree. Market pundits are giving it a lot of significance. Trump winning the debate could result in a gap down opening or market cracking up. Visit CNBC site. Trump uncle means business. He is going to create lot of churn.

princy01

Trust me I also do not watch channels while trading. As a price action guy charts are essential to me. I keep an hawk eye them. I even post my analysis about the market based on my price action reading. Sadly it get lost in the din.

I wonder why comments here are taken so seriously. Read and move on.

Trust me you don't need to watch news at all

Your mind makes all the negative news already. Look at your posts only negative, bearish talks about market, , all the time looking for reasons to be short even in long market when it was good to go long

Just stop and think, what is the motto of your trading?

Making money? Or finding bubbles in market?

Most people indulge in non sense of what is right or wrong or if it's bubble or right price level of the market...........

There are a million bucks to be made in the market if you leave your logical brain behind and implant a trading brain which works only on price action.

But no you will not do that, because it's not your subconscious minds motto, your subconscious mind wants to be right in your perspective of understanding the right or wrong about levels.

Keep it up and you will always will lose the opportunity to make that millions of bucks which were probably yours had you been able to control the nonsense of the brain.

Tricks of the markets are working exactly as the big guys need from you, they don't want you to learn and earn and moreover you too don't want to, you just want to be right in an argument..... :D

Best of luck

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
VWAP worked...market is closing at low point.

Smart_trade
ST sir, I have broadly implemented risk per trade to <1% . Still I need some clarity regarding reasonable percentage of risk per day, per week and per month at which one should stop trading and not try to recover loss.
Please advise.