General Trading Chat

vikas2131

In my humble opinion, market mein kuch gadbad lag raha hai.

Consider the following points, specially the underlined ones:
1. March is generally a very volatile month
2. March is also when long-term traders & investors cut losses to gain tax benefits
3. Sensex gained 777 points on the 1st day of March
4. Sensex gained around 500 points on the 2nd day of March
5. Both are happening in the midst of a technical bear market
6. Both are happening even before a rate cut materialises (sure, front loading can happen but this runaway bull rally looks ridiculous)

Some are claiming that the bulls are back and here to stay (maybe they're right). Others are smiling from ear to ear praising our government's fiscal prudence (on paper) and how Indian markets are greater than all of the world markets put together (maybe they're right too).

You know what I think?

I think that either something very rare & miraculous is happening in the market, or more probably, these two rallies were a massive short squeeze to take out a solid chunk of bearish short positions. It also looks like a TRAP is being laid for the bakra traders to go long if this rally continues for the rest of the week.

Better to SOH this month or play with only risk money.
viscous up rally to get all bakra for final big plunge or crash...it seems that way..could be wrong though

Aaj kas jo hona tha ho gaya, ab batao ki kal ke liye systems ne kya generate kiya. Kal hindisght mein batane se acha hai aaj hi pata chal jaye :clap:
Market still bullish. So I am long in Nifty Fut and SBI on swing trade.....no hindsight call....telling right now.What will market do tomorrow and how will it open ? that needs an astrologer or a Babaji to predict but as a trader trend is still up so right trade is be long.

Smart_trade

DSM

So true.... As is said, 'Amateurs trade basis beliefs, Professionals trade basis charts'

Market still bullish. So I am long in Nifty Fut and SBI on swing trade.....no hindsight call....telling right now.What will market do tomorrow and how will it open ? that needs an astrologer or a Babaji to predict but as a trader trend is still up so right trade is be long.

Smart_trade

rrrajguru

In my humble opinion, market mein kuch gadbad lag raha hai.

Consider the following points, specially the underlined ones:
1. March is generally a very volatile month
2. March is also when long-term traders & investors cut losses to gain tax benefits
3. Sensex gained 777 points on the 1st day of March
4. Sensex gained around 500 points on the 2nd day of March
5. Both are happening in the midst of a technical bear market
6. Both are happening even before a rate cut materialises (sure, front loading can happen but this runaway bull rally looks ridiculous)

Some are claiming that the bulls are back and here to stay (maybe they're right). Others are smiling from ear to ear praising our government's fiscal prudence (on paper) and how Indian markets are greater than all of the world markets put together (maybe they're right too).

You know what I think?

I think that either something very rare & miraculous is happening in the market, or more probably, these two rallies were a massive short squeeze to take out a solid chunk of bearish short positions. It also looks like a TRAP is being laid for the bakra traders to go long if this rally continues for the rest of the week.

Better to SOH this month or play with only risk money.
Your observations are very correct. Always there are two categories of people, trying to overpower each other. When bulls are buying, bears are in total surprise and don't belief the movement of the market. And when bears take the market down, bulls also don't rely on the movement of the market.

But MARKET IS SUPER KING. It moves according to its own way. Here comes the 3rd category of people. They always moves around the SUPER KING, praise him now and then. If SK goes to 5nd floor in his palace, these followers follow him up and if SK comes down to Ground floor, they also follow him up.

These followers never question the SK for why he is going UP or why he is coming down. They simply follow, because they love to follow the SK everywhere.

So who are those followers falling in 3rd category ??? Raise your hands.....

(By the way I have raised my hand)

@ timepass bro, how was ur day?
shorted rcom?
...and Unionbank. Had my best day so far. Yesterday was another story, of course :D .. will list it at end of the month. But yesterday's losses threw off my weekly target of 10k per week :(

looking for 7373 NF in next few minutes
Didnt reach 7373, reverted from 7370
But the surprising factor, for me, was, it took triple the time to reach 7370, than it should have taken. Didnt get why !!!!!!!

As far as 15200 and 7400 is concerned, will get it tomorrow, may be with some more addition to the numbers. :lol:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
...and Unionbank. Had my best day so far. Yesterday was another story, of course :D .. will list it at end of the month. But yesterday's losses threw off my weekly target of 10k per week :(
so again a big red bar in ledger for yday trade. :(
I glanced thru rcom and saw nice shorting (around 12.55 )opportunity acc to my system. that's y asked.
keep up the good work. :thumb:
I m learning from u also.. thanks

so again a big red bar in ledger for yday trade. :(
I glanced thru rcom and saw nice shorting (around 12.55 )opportunity acc to my system.
Yes, I saw that on 3 min charts. Wasn't sure what to make of it, though it felt bearish. I should've shorted it then, but didn't.

consecutive pin bars in opposite directions. How would you interpret it ?? :confused:

Edit : What system do you follow ??

Smart_trade
AP sahi ho boss,but itna gussa kahe ko!!!!:D