General Trading Chat

arsh22g

Aaj kas jo hona tha ho gaya, ab batao ki kal ke liye systems ne kya generate kiya. Kal hindisght mein batane se acha hai aaj hi pata chal jaye :clap:

Fundootrader

tendulkar style upmove with solid momentum - super shots

Contra

In my humble opinion, market mein kuch gadbad lag raha hai.

Consider the following points, specially the underlined ones:
1. March is generally a very volatile month
2. March is also when long-term traders & investors cut losses to gain tax benefits
3. Sensex gained 777 points on the 1st day of March
4. Sensex gained around 500 points on the 2nd day of March
5. Both are happening in the midst of a technical bear market
6. Both are happening even before a rate cut materialises (sure, front loading can happen but this runaway bull rally looks ridiculous)

Some are claiming that the bulls are back and here to stay (maybe they're right). Others are smiling from ear to ear praising our government's fiscal prudence (on paper) and how Indian markets are greater than all of the world markets put together (maybe they're right too).

You know what I think?

I think that either something very rare & miraculous is happening in the market, or more probably, these two rallies were a massive short squeeze to take out a solid chunk of bearish short positions. It also looks like a TRAP is being laid for the bakra traders to go long if this rally continues for the rest of the week.

Better to SOH this month or play with only risk money.

Also, March is a long series, longer than a calendar month. I think that we will see trending moves in both the directions.

2. March is also when long-term traders & investors cut losses to gain tax benefits
6. Both are happening even before a rate cut materialises (sure, front loading can happen but this runaway bull rally looks ridiculous)

Some are claiming that the bulls are back and here to stay (maybe they're right). Others are smiling from ear to ear praising our government's fiscal prudence (on paper) and how Indian markets are greater than all of the world markets put together (maybe they're right too).

You know what I think?

I think that either something very rare & miraculous is happening in the market, or more probably, these two rallies were a massive short squeeze to take out a solid chunk of bearish short positions. It also looks like a TRAP is being laid for the bakra traders to go long if this rally continues for the rest of the week.

Fundootrader

You know what I think?

yeah if you look at oi chain - typically in such strong move there are longs but today no longs - no significant change in oi for 7400/7500 ce