General Trading Chat

Fundootrader

DeMark Combo and Sequential gave a 13th bar buy signal yesterday on cash Nifty....If someone was monitoring , he knew that we are in a buy zone....

Smart_trade
Sir kal batana tha ab game khatam ke baad game thi announce kar rahe hoo

I was about to ask question on how such big move could have been captured by swing trader

Sir kal batana tha ab game khatam ke baad game thi announce kar rahe hoo

I was about to ask question on how such big move could have been captured by swing trader
Kal batake koi fayda nahi hota tha.....all were bearish. No one would have bought...

Aaj subah strong up day bataya tha...many must have either sat outside in fear or in "Car Headlight on Rabbits Eyes" or selling at every dip and getting stopped out...

DeMark sequential is proper counting...no interpretation . The pattern of 13 buy signal coincided with the psychology...every one was talking about market crashing after budget ,6500/6200/5500 ......

Smart_trade

Last edited:

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
DeMark Combo and Sequential gave a 13th bar buy signal yesterday on cash Nifty....If someone was monitoring , he knew that we are in a buy zone....

Smart_trade
Oh never thought that with so much intra day volatility and range and pattern of lower lows and Lower closings were still being made.......

Great stuff to keep track despite all the noises

Thnx - ( for telling us should watch more closely next time)

Vipul_84

Smart Trade Sir, Thanks for your post. I have observed that you are great admirer of Thomas DeMark and especially his set ups like Combo, sequential & TDST. I also came across some post where you posted TDST red/blue lines.
I have a query that:
1. Can we use these TDST lines for trading? I mean can we use 3/5 min TDST lines for intraday & 30 min TDST for swing?
2. If yes, how to use them?

Smart_trade

Smart Trade Sir, Thanks for your post. I have observed that you are great admirer of Thomas DeMark and especially his set ups like Combo, sequential & TDST. I also came across some post where you posted TDST red/blue lines.
I have a query that:
1. Can we use these TDST lines for trading? I mean can we use 3/5 min TDST lines for intraday & 30 min TDST for swing?
2. If yes, how to use them?
Yes you can use TDST lines as supports/resistances and along with some other system....I do not recommend trading them as stand alone system.

Smart_trade