General Trading Chat

Only 7 lakh per month.
Now I understand why good traders don't appear on such time wasting TV shows and don't care about their views. They certainly earn much more than 7 lakh pm from trading. :thumb: :D
Hey what happened to analyst league which is supposed to start on cnbc TV 18.....I am out of touch to TV since last 1 month...

Million Rupee Question - How does one become analyst on these TV Channels.

How were sukhani and rest discovered - I'm sure had they been great traders - they wouldn't be sitting in TV Channel Room whole day instead of trading and making money

What kind of noise do these folks generate to be invited to speak and get paid

How were sukhani and rest discovered - I'm sure had they been great traders - they wouldn't be sitting in TV Channel Room whole day instead of trading and making money

Interesting Question.. :thumb: Let's wait for an answer from the veterans...

they don't get paid by the channels BUT they pay to the channels to put them on show.
regds,
s

Verde

Every TV analyst has a godfather who ensures that they stay for their own reasons. As long as the godfather is there the analyst will also be there. No analyst will ever show their profit and loss statement.
Customers who lose will leave and be replaced with new customers.

The purpose of going on TV is to get credibility WITHOUT PROOF of ability.
On a smaller scale, in all trading forums there are losing traders who try to create credibility by bringing along a group of chamchas.

Stockmarket rule no.1 -- Believe NOBODY
Do background checks, verify their results.

According to the 80/20 law which is 95/5 for the stock market
If NSE has 2200 stocks, for every stock that goes up by 200% there are 30 that go sideways or go down by 40%.
If 5% of gurus are profitable, logically 5% of PMS are profitable.

Remuneration paid to analysts is between 10 to 15 lakhs per annum. Fund managers get 30 to 150 lakhs per annum with performance bonus.

Source - 2 minutes to google from financial newspapers economic times and business standard.
any link to support the salary numbers?

Only 7 lakh per month.
Now I understand why good traders don't appear on such time wasting TV shows and don't care about their views. They certainly earn much more than 7 lakh pm from trading. :thumb: :D
But you are missing the point sir ji.

After this 7 lac per month they get huge subscription worth another 10 or 15 lacs per month for their services, which people buy from all over India because he is coming on tv and is thought to be a good analyst

they don't get paid by the channels BUT they pay to the channels to put them on show.
regds,
s
I have been a member of ata the association mr Sukhani is president of, he used to sit out back when I used to sit in front....... I have met him 6 or 7 times in those meets.

The numbers and information is not provided by him ofcourse but there are people who knows this. So I know what I am talking about dude.