General Trading Chat

any link to support the salary numbers?
http://articles.economictimes.india...81916_1_lic-nomura-daiwa-mutual-fund-managers
Salaries quoted are per ANNUM
Divide the fund manager salary by 4 to 5 to get the TV analyst salary
Top Indian mutual funds pay
between Rs 29 lakh and Rs 50 lakh to mid-level fund managers
between Rs 50 lakh and Rs 1 crore to senior fund managers
Rs 95 lakh to Rs 1.5 crore to investment heads
They are paid additional incentives linked to fund returns, assets under management and on achievement of sales.

PMC fincorp why is these stock being dumped so badly. Why did it go up so high in first place.
I was working in a company, name let it xyz, before few years.
They planned to release IPO and canvased the staffs and workers for IPO subscribtion.
Every body knows how good the management was :lol: not even a single person subscribed for the IPO. Just before 4days before listing, I wonder whether the management forgot the IPO release or they forgot to canvas the workers ,staffs to subscribe.

That was friday morning 9am, three staffs from a bank and a camera man. BY 6pm 1200 new accounts were opened.

Next day saturday 9am,5 staffs came from a broker house and a cameramen thats all, 1200 demat accounts opened before 6pm.

Again I wonder what they are going to do with empty DP without money:lol:

Next day sunday at 1pm, I got an sms which says 2lakh have been credited.
By 4pm I got an another sms, 2lakh debited to DP account . These all happened in sunday :confused:.

Next day monday, IPO got listed O=25rs, H=50rs, L=15rs, C=16rs, V=12million. Dont google with given datas , I slightly modified for my safety :rofl:
Today I checked, price lesser than 1rs , volume is 3000 :rofl::rofl:

As a trader, for my whole life time, I will consider this as a very good experience/lesson than any thing else.

Rish

They planned to release IPO and canvased the staffs and workers for IPO subscribtion.
Every body knows how good the management was :lol: not even a single person subscribed for the IPO. Just before 4days before listing, I wonder whether the management forgot the IPO release or they forgot to canvas the workers ,staffs to subscribe.

That was friday morning 9am, three staffs from a bank and a camera man. BY 6pm 1200 new accounts were opened.

Next day saturday 9am,5 staffs came from a broker house and a cameramen thats all, 1200 demat accounts opened before 6pm.

By 4pm I got an another sms, 2lakh debited to DP account . These all happened in sunday :confused:.

Next day monday, IPO got listed O=25rs, H=50rs, L=15rs, C=16rs, V=12million. Dont google with given datas , I slightly modified for my safety :rofl:

As a trader, for my whole life time, I will consider this as a very good experience/lesson than any thing else.
India laws are protecting the criminals.....in Mutual Fund if your NAV goes down 80%...you can't make a criminal case...because it is registered crime, allowed....

So many cases our statutory system is also silent....lots of companies vanished...what action statutory body has initiated...how many are punished....no answer...

As a individual..we have to protect our money...as simple as that..

Your message itself proves, criminals not afraid...doing nothing, you needs safety...this is our law..

just 1 reaction......... OMG ! thanks for sharing.

wisp

The most important property of VIX is that it is mean reversing so after the spikes and valleys in VIX,it reverses to its mean and options traders can use this phenomenon for buying/selling of options.I use it as a observation that after a dull period in the markets,we will soon have high volatility phase,so be ready for such a move.Also after high volatility we will definitely get dull and sideways,choppy markets and we try to loose minimum in such dull sideways period.

The high and low of VIX indicate the excess greed/fear and uncertainty and normalcy and these points generally give us reversal of existing trend but that is a general observation.I have not been able to use it for pinpointing the reversals.

Larry Conners observed that when we have volatility less than its average and a NR 4 day,that will trigger a move soon but I tried it in our markets but was not very successful with it.

Smart_trade
Da,
Good Morning..Do you use VIX in your trading? Do you use SAR in your Swing system or just SL? What TF do you use for Swing? Thanks a lot.