General Trading Chat

Dax Devil

I think you may be a ROBOT ie made with ready made intelligent, ready made skills.

No Human beings are born with ready-made intelligent, skills.

I dont know why? your attitudes from your posts are disturbing me lot.
I am no robot, friend. I am just an ordinary MD who is on scholarship to do research in Orthopsychiatry, a study that deals in treating the emotional and behaviour anomalies in children and young people. And I am trading to make a few thousand extra dollars that would ease up my living expenses in the US. Truth be told, I would have much preferred playing blackjack and poker instead of trading if cardplaying was as legal in india as in the US.
No, I have no attitudes or airs about me. I have seen too much mental shithappening in people during my active practice to fall prey that easily to mental traps. Though I have fairly good idea as to why my posts caused you discomfort but I wouldn't waste time getting into it as there is nothing in it for me - speaking purely in trading terms. However, if you felt disturbed because of my posts, friend, then I am sorry. It was not intended.

Dax Devil

Well, what i can say to you ... is " ignorance is bless"..i'm FTT from 2007 and registered to the forum in that year..but only active from past 3 years may be...started screen based trading with high brokerage during those days.earnings are also super why ?? structural bull market with euphoria then started bear market with panic it is also ok, then started wild swing volatility, people lost there pants and shirts very fast,and i know many who are vanished from market with improvement of TA and also facing people who use TA softwares...

With in the forum also i have not seen any person saying that 4 to 6 weeks is more then enough for getting all the experience of learning and creating profits..yes there are threads but no proof of there achievement,account can be blown out in that span or even less...:D

"How to trade" ?? for answering this words itself people are struggling , second question of who is trading is nonsense..Third GOD has many divine things to do..he has nothing to do about this trading stuff as it is human creation :D

Bottom line

Your words of 4 to 6 weeks sounds like a system seller or super trader..
i myself is not a super trader... shared some thing with the forum which i trade,may not be great system as per your standard, but earning for living with that
Such post, full of incoherent and indignant verbose, actually makes me pity you. And pitying the fellow humans is not a very pleasing feeling, I assure you.
Remember my observation 'my way or the highway' about the senior members/teachers here? Your post with so many presumptions just proved that I was not entirely wrong. Besides you guys are so prone to getting personal at a drop of the hat, I wonder how could you keep yourself mentally healthy, and on top call yourself professional trader? Infact, such kind of 'bottom line' merely suggest the non-existence of professionalism - something I am already used to in almost all walks of life during my last 3 years stay here. So no big surprise there.

Anyway, I thank you for saving my time that will have been wasted posting any more trading related post.

Enjoy the remaining weekend. Take care.

mohan.sic

It is not the price shock due to lot size alone will create hardship, but transactional charges will slap you on another cheek if trade goes wrong or gets scratched below BO. So no matter what MM you bring in, the captial base just have to get increased by 4-5 times from present.

As far as this majority of learners thing is concerned, I just have only one thing to say. Now a days learning how to trade profitably is 4-6 weeks job. A few weeks more of paper trading and earning weeks start. If it's been 3-4 and the guy still struggles and thinks he is a 'learner' then god help him. Thing is, 'how to trade' plays 10% part in trading. 90% is 'who is trading'. But here 90% time is devoted to 'how to trade'. No wonder there are more learners and less earners. :)

You know in my previous post I mentioned reading a 2009 thread. God, I wish I were in trading then and a member of this forum. Real cool frontier traders this forum had once. Brokerage was high, there was no free charting or minute by by minute back fill, yet those guys were helping each other with MA crossovers or RSI tricks to earn a few hundered rupees daily, working on charts that had just 3 days backfill of minute candles data. 3 days data, just!
I am very confused in understanding what you are saying.

1)Now a days learning how to trade profitably is 4-6 weeks job. A few weeks more of paper trading and earning weeks start ?? Can you please expalin in detail.

2) 90% is 'who is trading' .. 10% 'how to trade'. Please give some idea.

thanks.

XRAY27

Such post, full of incoherent and indignant verbose, actually makes me pity you. And pitying the fellow humans is not a very pleasing feeling, I assure you.
Remember my observation 'my way or the highway' about the senior members/teachers here? Your post with so many presumptions just proved that I was not entirely wrong. Besides you guys are so prone to getting personal at a drop of the hat, I wonder how could you keep yourself mentally healthy, and on top call yourself professional trader? Infact, such kind of 'bottom line' merely suggest the non-existence of professionalism - something I am already used to in almost all walks of life during my last 3 years stay here. So no big surprise there.

Anyway, I thank you for saving my time that will have been wasted posting any more trading related post.

Enjoy the remaining weekend. Take care.
your observation is absolutely wrong about seniors which it self tells your mental health.. no use to reply your post anymore..have nice time in the forum and have a conclusion of your own...

oilman5

its took me 3 full year to understand "how to trade" and MM
great,it took me 10yr to understand what works in market,then with tradingmarkets.com help only,i could follow DOING IT ACTUALLY.since it was 2002,sideways market trading is easy,also to trade momentum.Again it took 2yr,to learn swing 2006,also spent good time to learn volatility which applicable now.
its good to see people r so smart now,can trade within 5min/15min what is going to happen.
i know snake catch my portfolio like ludo,but keep it simple works best in market.
so orderflow -pivot break or hold,imp support/resistance+economic sense r my main tool:clapping:

manojborle

who caught this 1 pm vertical upmove on expiry day ?
I was on 7800 CE all day but they kept girawing nifty . see how many times upmove rejected.
then missed this boom boom upmove .
RIP operators :mad::(

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I did, however exited @ 70 and it made high of 95