General Trading Chat

i wish if i born in any gulf coutries :D 0% tax and govt. payng staipend to citizen
If one earns money, what is the problem with paying Income Tax ? We must concentrate on earning more money rather than not not having income and have to pay taxes. Our taxes are very resonable and we can do plenty of tax planning honestly.

Smart_trade

ST Sir, Vijay Bro..

Please check if I have understood the sideways action correctly ? PLease check if the interpretation of Case 2 and Case 3 are correct.

For case 3 I think this is what Vijay bro suggested as forced VPL, as at that time the range was not cleared and I forced that as a VPL since I was acting on the pivots with in the range. Even ST sir confirmed not to do this..
Few mistakes in the chart marking and logic.Too tired to mark the chart with correct marking, someone else can do it or I will do it on weekends.Not well also having fever,cold, cough and bodyache. Nothing serious, Flue symptoms...will take 3-4 days to get over.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

SwagatN

Few mistakes in the chart marking and logic.Too tired to mark the chart with correct marking, someone else can do it or I will do it on weekends.Not well also having fever,cold, cough and bodyache. Nothing serious, Flue symptoms...will take 3-4 days to get over.

Smart_trade
No Problem ST Sir, Please take rest.. You are the hope for new comers like me.. :) Wishing you a good health and speedy recovery. I can wait till weekend.. Get well soon. :)

Tlahuicole

Smart_trade
Get well soon ST bro. Take rest.

XRAY27

Smart_trade
Da !!!

Take rest !!! Don't give stress to body
:thumb:

Smart_trade

Dear ST bro,

please take care yourself and take full rest and get well soon.....:thumb:

HEM