General Trading Chat

SwagatN

Use this format to add symbol 'NIFTY15JULFUT' this will give you continous chart and not the adjusted one. NIFTY-I is adjusted. Also, plz note that you can't have both NIFTY-I and 'NIFTY15JULFUT' added at the same time so rmove and then add.

Between NEOTRADE vs GDFL.. I'm in love with the latter. Some how I find no good competitor. :D
Thank you Manish sir, will try this.
Even NEOTrade is authorized data provider from NSE and monthly rates are cheaper than GFDL. For GFDL lite version there is a limitation of 5 symbols where are NeoTrade gives 200 symbols ata cheaper rate for 2 months of backfill. So I a thinking of stop using GFDL and switch to Neo Trade.

why dont you try with stocks live data .

amazing accuracy , cheap price , better for new traders .

accuracy is what amazes me and service is top class
stocks live data is 4-5 seconds delayed but it should be competition to any top class accurate service , cheap and best for me , you should give it a try
NT Sir, I want to go for only authorized vendor. No compromise on this. :)

amitrandive

You don’t have to be active every day

http://socialleverage50.com/2013/09/15/25-market-insights-from-jesse-livermore/

First, do not be invested in the market all the time. There are many times when I have been completely in cash, especially when I was unsure of the direction of the market and waiting for a confirmation of the next move….Second, it is the change in the major trend that hurts most speculators.

Always remember; you can win a horse race, but you can’t beat the races. You can win on a stock, but you cannot beat Wall Street all the time. Nobody can.

There is the plain fool, who does the wrong thing at all times everywhere, but there is also the Wall Street fool, who thinks he must trade all the time. No man can have adequate reasons for buying or selling stocks daily– or sufficient knowledge to make his play an intelligent play.

Remember this: When you are doing nothing, those speculators who feel they must trade day in and day out, are laying the foundation for your next venture. You will reap benefits from their mistakes.

Jesse Livermore

arsh22g

true ?

it cant be true...... my statement , and at same time you cannot justify it too .

you can say it works for you ............so it wont be true for you :thumb:
ha ha...what I meant was that volume analysis is not very logical when it comes to medium to long term price predictions, but it kinda confirms how many people are willing to buy or sell at a particular level right now. It tells you about the bias, see the price rejection just now at 8380 levels again. The effect is seen best in options. In a short bias, OTM CE will become more elastic than PE if the price is rejected after a slight rise with good volume, and vice versa.

i bought exactly at bottom of this pullback day before , i believe 1st pullback are always need to be bought or sold , look at the strength of rally ,the pullback came only after 400+ points of rally from bottom .....................only 2 possibilities , either its a bull trap or a very grand rally still in waiting , if i am wrong i will stopped out 50 points below buying price of 8352 NF price, otherwise ...........

SwagatN

i bought exactly at bottom of this pullback day before , i believe 1st pullback are always need to be bought or sold , look at the strength of rally ,the pullback came only after 400+ points of rally from bottom .....................only 2 possibilities , either its a bull trap or a very grand rally still in waiting , if i am wrong i will stopped out 50 points below buying price of 8352 NF price, otherwise ...........
Good startegy NT sir. But does it work always?? In case it proves to be a bull trap where you will exit long below 50 points from your entry will you consider a short reversal there ??

VJAY

NT,
How you done this?:confused:keeping limit order with blind or using any chart pattern in lower tf ? any way :thumb: for ur luck :D

TraderRavi

low risk profile

but after pullback nifty did not move much upside of previous high , in a true uptrend it should make clear higher high :confused: