General Trading Chat

SwagatN

I dont want to worry much abt datafeed/do manual backfills etc in the live market as mind/heart/body and eveyrthing else is busy looking at chart..reading the market etc. ;)
authorized noodle maker nestle duped us for long :lol:

nse is giving advantage to fii , dii ,HFT traders , not cool

why should we pay huge premium to services which are available at better prices ?

i am also waiting for some genuine , not "robbing in daylight" kind of authorized service , as soon as i get it i will switch to that :lol:

last time i tried neotrade , they were not supporting some important aspects needed for my analysis , so i opted them out
This is the reason sir, Cost is not a problem but quality is.. Do not mind paying 500 rs extra if that keeps unnecessary stress away during live market. :)

this greece , greece problem is getting on my nerve now.

i think , greece issue is too much in media , though i dont watch business news channels almost not at all , but i see it every where in papers and here in forum s too , its shaking too many people , so i guess its another bear trap for traders , who are skeptical due to this ..........my view is greece is not a biggie to spook market . and market will shrug it off and will run upwards ruthlessly

This is the reason sir, Cost is not a problem but quality is.. Do not mind paying 500 rs extra if that keeps unnecessary stress away during live market. :)
ohh i see ...........btw i also too finicky about quality and what i need

when i said sld has top class service , i wasnt joking , it can run down any premium service any day , just 5 seconds delayed , or maybe it may not have what exactly you want but its top notch accurate data

maybe 2-3 days minor issues in last more than 250 days

ohh i see ...........btw i also too finicky about quality and what i need

when i said sld has top class service , i wasnt joking , it can run down any premium service any day , just 5 seconds delayed , or maybe it may not have what exactly you want but its top notch accurate data

maybe 2-3 days minor issues in last more than 250 days
can you beleive once i tried rahul mohinder's genuine/ authorized data service , with metastock.........and guess what ?

they dont give trials .

they show you only on teamviwer

there data was horribly wrong in hi and lows of 1 hour candle then my 400 rs java chart when they were asking 3000-4000 rupees per month ................7 times more robbing daylight .........and pathetic data .

genuine authorized data service can kiss my A**, if they cant give proper data at "daylight robbing prices"

the system is made to rob day traders to the core ,we have to fight everyday with the rigged system to make some pennies