General Trading Chat

Hi Friends,

We have many web based EOD scanners based on TA. Say want to scan 5/20 crossover or MACD etc etc, it can be done EoD. What I am looking for is any intraday live scanners for which we can check these TA signals for a set of stocks etc?

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna
There is one in icharts for intraday, but it is paid.

manishchan

Hi Friends,

We have many web based EOD scanners based on TA. Say want to scan 5/20 crossover or MACD etc etc, it can be done EoD. What I am looking for is any intraday live scanners for which we can check these TA signals for a set of stocks etc?

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna
GK - You can use AFL explorations in Ami as well if you have live datafeed running. You can check if someone has such AFL or if anyone can make it.

Use this format to add symbol 'NIFTY15JULFUT' this will give you continous chart and not the adjusted one. NIFTY-I is adjusted. Also, plz note that you can't have both NIFTY-I and 'NIFTY15JULFUT' added at the same time so rmove and then add.

Between NEOTRADE vs GDFL.. I'm in love with the latter. Some how I find no good competitor. :D
stocks live data is 4-5 seconds delayed but it should be competition to any top class accurate service , cheap and best for me , you should give it a try

Got 101 millions
But its late.