General Trading Chat

sangram1705

Avoiding distraction from TJ.. only after market hours :D

It was a crazzy day for me but ended well.. ;)

Got a perfect entry in NF in the morning but coz of silly mistake it hit my TSL by 1 point and then moved :(

then later in the afternoon my laptop, internet, electricity.. all gave up on me (even the back up internet) at once. Was able to come back in after like 2 PM and caught a good move in option..

inspite of so many problems faced u have manged beautifully:clapping::clapping:
HABBIT OF WINNING!!!

manishchan

How did you managed to enter that short (PE buying) trade so beautifully. It occured so swiftly that one was unable to enter or if one indeed then SL had to really far.
We were trading at the top of the range after we hv seen good move in the last 2-3 days.. My morning trade was long only but like I mentioned, I entered wrong SL by error and got me out.. couldn't re-enter. Nfty was lil sluggish after 1:30. In fact, I didn't catch it in first trade.. I bought 8500 PE first but it didn't move and hit my SL.. 8400PE was 2nd attempt and it worked. Wasn't expecting more than 30-40 points fall (NF) but suddenly crashed so I simply trailed. Entry was below 2:10 PM 5 min pivot break..

Last edited:

rrrajguru

I am attaching a Nifty 3 min chart where important pivots are market by red ellipses. There are 8 in total in morning move and we have to keep out stops at these points. None was violated in the morning upmove...so if stoploss is kept at proper point it does not get hit too often. Buy the dips, keep SL at pivot below the dip and run the trade.

Smart_trade

Dada,

Today I entered my position at point 1, When nifty breaked out and initial SL @ L1. Then market moved to point 2 and I revised my SL @ L2. Then market moved to point 3 and i revised my SL @ L3 which got hit.

After that I should take reentry. But where? There are two instances where i could have done that. Those possible points were 4 and point 5. But point 4 is smaller than point 3, so there is a possibility of making Lower High (my thinking process was going on in background).

Then i could have taken the breakout of point 3. Point 3 is more than 30 points from my SL hit point, which was creating uncomfortable inside the brain. How to tackle that situation?

At last took break out entry at point 6 with initial SL @ L4, and final SL hit at point L5.

You are telling "Buy at deeps" . I am taking "break out entry". So what to do? Which one is safe entry? Buy at deeps or break out entry???

Thanks,

Tlahuicole

We were trading at the top of the range after we hv seen good move in the last 2-3 days.. My morning trade was long only but like I mentioned, I entered wrong SL by error and got me out.. couldn't re-enter. Nfty was lil sluggish after 1:30. In fact, I didn't catch it in first trade.. I bought 8500 PE first but it didn't move and hit my SL.. 8400PE was 2nd attempt and it worked. Wasn't expecting more than 30-40 points fall (NF) but suddenly crashed so I simply trailed. Entry was below 2:10 PM 5 min pivot break..
Awesome work Manish bro :clapping:

Dada,

Today I entered my position at point 1, When nifty breaked out and initial SL @ L1. Then market moved to point 2 and I revised my SL @ L2. Then market moved to point 3 and i revised my SL @ L3 which got hit.

After that I should take reentry. But where? There are two instances where i could have done that. Those possible points were 4 and point 5. But point 4 is smaller than point 3, so there is a possibility of making Lower High (my thinking process was going on in background).

Then i could have taken the breakout of point 3. Point 3 is more than 30 points from my SL hit point, which was creating uncomfortable inside the brain. How to tackle that situation?

At last took break out entry at point 6 with initial SL @ L4, and final SL hit at point L5.

You are telling "Buy at deeps" . I am taking "break out entry". So what to do? Which one is safe entry? Buy at deeps or break out entry???

Thanks,
In volatile markets buying dips reduce our stoploss....too tiny pivots will take us out of the trade prematurely.

You can use P-1 entry technique in a dip to re-enter....this technique was explained 2-3 times in threads here....search for it. It is there is my Ideas on swing/day trading thread also. It is one of the best entry for re-entry and low risk riding the trend.

Smart_trade

XRAY27

Avoiding distraction from TJ.. only after market hours :D

It was a crazzy day for me but ended well.. ;)

Got a perfect entry in NF in the morning but coz of silly mistake it hit my TSL by 1 point and then moved :(

then later in the afternoon my laptop, internet, electricity.. all gave up on me (even the back up internet) at once. Was able to come back in after like 2 PM and caught a good move in option..

------------------------------------
Manish ji

Please remove net-wise log ..in best interest of forum

All posts of posting levels,targets will not be allowed. Any solicitation whether for money or otherwise will be considered as violation. Anyone posting trades will also be considered as violation ( even if they are backed by contracts) .
Smart_trade

Last edited: