FXcentral data for Intraday realtime data MT4 - review

fxgood

I am too using their products so far from many months, and its better now i feel in term of profit making than with Metastock and AB solutions that i used in past, though it have nothing to do with Metatrader actually, but ease of using tool and availability of large number of free trading system makes my life easier with Metatrader based trading and charting tools.

sanjosedesi

FX Central NSE has been down for over 2 weeks. They do not respond. They do not fix the issue. They do not pick up the phone. On another forum, they claim to have fixed all issues, but reality is otherwise.

Answer given to me by them .........

Yes our MT 5 is now only for closed group of users not on open registration at moment.

FX Central NSE has been down for over 2 weeks. They do not respond. They do not fix the issue. They do not pick up the phone. On another forum, they claim to have fixed all issues, but reality is otherwise.

saivenkat

I need to have the services of any MT4 broker providing the stock futures and Index futures of NSE.... No tick by tick data.. is needed.. even.. One minute data is fine enough..

Please let some one clarify.. how to subscribe to their services.....be it FXcentral or any other broker.... Contact address or phone numbers if provided.. will be of more help..

Thanks a lot.:)