NSE Datafeed from FxCentral to amibroker

bharatk8

Take a demo test of the FxCentral MetaTrader platform. They have added NSE Futures, NSE Cash and Commodity Feeds for MCX & NCDEX.

This data can be fetched in amibroker by MT4 plug in which was posted in this forum.

bharatk8

Take a demo test of the FxCentral MetaTrader platform. They have added NSE Futures, NSE Cash and Commodity Feeds for MCX & NCDEX.

This data can be fetched in amibroker by MT4 plug in which was posted in this forum.
I found deviation in data of fxcentral.I am posting two chart images with same pair of indicators.One chart has data from fxcentral another chart has data from NSE site fetched by nse downloader posted on net.

This deviation is is undesirable.

Last edited:

bharatk8

Tried to backfill missing data of 23/09 fxcentral.But could not do so.

P.S.Wanted to upload images of messages recd. but could not do so.

Last edited:

bharatk8

Even after repeated attempts to fill up data of missing days,I was not able to fetch data to fxcentral,hence I have uploaded above two images.DO YOU THINK THAT THIS DATA IS OF ANY WORTH?

bharatk8

Even after repeated attempts to fill up data of missing days,I was not able to fetch data to fxcentral,hence I have uploaded above two images.DO YOU THINK THAT THIS DATA IS OF ANY WORTH?
Tried to get help by contacting fxcentral on pingbox but could not contact them.Initially I recd. message "we are closed for business".So I thought,may be it was because I had tried to contact them on Saturday so I tried to contact them yesterday(working day). Some one appeared on pingbox,and greeted me but went in idle mode.I was shocked to read on another forum that backfill and support features are not be available for fxcentral.

Has anybody else taken demo or subscribed to this data vendor?Pl. share your experience.

Fx central is always down on mondays at market open. Yesterday it started at 10 am. Even today its not working at the time of posting.

I hope someone else comes up with NSE feed to metatrader.

fxgood

Fx central is always down on mondays at market open. Yesterday it started at 10 am. Even today its not working at the time of posting.

I hope someone else comes up with NSE feed to metatrader.
If you find someone please update them on this thread.