Fundsupermart.com

Hi Guys,

I stumbled upon this website, Fundsupermart.com, and they are a mutual funds distributor company.

Was wondering what do you guys think about this platform? Or is there any other platform out there that is better than the above?

Many Thanks!

Ravi

I had installed their FSM Mobile android app in my android. It is the most informative mutual funds application for me so far.

amsin21

MF Direct is available for almost all MFs. You can directly purchase them from the issuer avoiding the intermediary or third party like a distributor, agent, financial planner, bank, online broker or a portal. This takes out the annual agent commissions which keeps expense much lower than the counterpart MFs giving a better NAV in long run.. But take extreme care in doing self research, do more reading. Happy investing.

Hi

yes it is good. Has an informative app, informative articles on the website, the support team assists investors in setting up a portfolio based on their risk profile goals and the time horizon based on in house research recommendations.