Free Stock Analysis software with Realtime & EOD Data

Dear friends

I found one source to get realtime data from yahoo finance.
1. Download quote traker free trail verson from http://www.quotetracker.com. Install it.

2.Quotetraker supports only NSE real time data which is delayed by 15 min and indicies delayed by 5 min.To support yahoo finance data please download replace zip from http://www.4shared.com/file/12813345/df091823/Replae.html

3. Install quotetraker and open replace zip copy all fiels and go to programme files click on quotetraker folder and paste all copied fiels.

4.Run quote traker programme press menu(on the righside of window) and click web updates. After completion of web update close and restart the programme. You will find in site place YAHOO HK,TW,SI,JK,KS,INDIA(NS). Select the same. Add to portfolio Yahoo Finane symbles Ex ^NSEI (NIFTY),ABB.NS, ACC.NS,RPL.NS etc.,you can add scrips as many as you wish. I have tested up to 200+.Select refresh button auto mode 20 sec. You will find FIRST TIME NIFTY QUOTE DELAYED BY OLNLY 30 SEC AND other quotes 1 to 3 min after they start quote.

5.Download FCharts freeware software from www.spacejock.com install and run it.Connect it to Quote traker plugin.(Just press intraday butten located in leftside in the main menu. View all the charts in 1,2,3,5,10,15,30,60,120 minuts combination with clear view.

please note that quote traker trail verson backfill only two days data.Once we plugin FCharts to quote traker we can backfill tick data n number of days and same can be utilised for charting.

Regards
ppvsin
Thanks ppvsin...i downloaded and integrated FCharts with Quote Tracker successfully...

:)
chukked

Hello ppvsin

Thanks to your feedback, I am downloading the Quote Tracker but the replace zip link which you had posted is not working now. can you upload the same zip to it and give the link to me. I had been tracking the site, you method looked workable.

Thanks in advance and we wish you an happy new year.

regards
Satish K

guys i dont know whats wrong with blogtrader, i tried it installing and reinstalling couple of times, but its not responding and its damn slow. I have latest Java version. I also tried AIO trade. It starts well but as I add the scrips it shows blank charts. Dont know whats wrong. Can anyone please help me !!! :confused: