Free Stock Analysis software with Realtime & EOD Data

Dear All,

I've downloaded and installed AIOTrade. Despite pointing data source to Yahoo and giving Start & End Date, nothing is happening. Can someone help please ? Thank you.

Karanm

I have opted API as per your guidance but it shows Error - Server will not work unless the ad click through percentage in QT is at least 0.1% your percentage is 0%
Kindly help in making these changes.

Karanm

Dear renu daga

In quote tracker options>Edit preferences>Misc>API Server setting ON.Thats all.

Regards
Thanks ppvsin...i downloaded and integrated FCharts with Quote Tracker successfully...

:)
chukked
Kindly guide as how to integrate F Charts and Quote Tracker.
I have opted API Server settings On but failed to get these 2 work.
I would be Obliged for your help & Guidance.

Last edited:
NSE stopped providing data feed upon quoatetracker, if any other source working then kindly suggest.

Dear friends

I found one source to get realtime data from yahoo finance.
1. Download quote traker free trail verson from http://www.quotetracker.com. Install it.

2.Quotetraker supports only NSE real time data which is delayed by 15 min and indicies delayed by 5 min.To support yahoo finance data please download replace zip from http://www.4shared.com/file/12813345/df091823/Replae.html

3. Install quotetraker and open replace zip copy all fiels and go to programme files click on quotetraker folder and paste all copied fiels.

4.Run quote traker programme press menu(on the righside of window) and click web updates. After completion of web update close and restart the programme. You will find in site place YAHOO HK,TW,SI,JK,KS,INDIA(NS). Select the same. Add to portfolio Yahoo Finane symbles Ex ^NSEI (NIFTY),ABB.NS, ACC.NS,RPL.NS etc.,you can add scrips as many as you wish. I have tested up to 200+.Select refresh button auto mode 20 sec. You will find FIRST TIME NIFTY QUOTE DELAYED BY OLNLY 30 SEC AND other quotes 1 to 3 min after they start quote.

5.Download FCharts freeware software from www.spacejock.com install and run it.Connect it to Quote traker plugin.(Just press intraday butten located in leftside in the main menu. View all the charts in 1,2,3,5,10,15,30,60,120 minuts combination with clear view.

please note that quote traker trail verson backfill only two days data.Once we plugin FCharts to quote traker we can backfill tick data n number of days and same can be utilised for charting.

Regards
ppvsin

Hii anyone post the file replace.zip as suggested by ppvsin
please upload in mediafire or provide new link

thank you