Free Stock Analysis software with Realtime & EOD Data

Hello Friends, I am Tarun from Chennai. To be honest with you people, I got myself registered with this forum long ago, but never really went through the forum in detail. However, I have been going through various threads & posts in this forum for the past few days. And I feel that I was so foolish not to have gone through this forum after registration. I mean, talent of ppl over here apart, they are all so good & of such great helping nature. I mean, its just great to be a part of this forum. Hats off to you guys. Keep teh good work going. Hope, I will also be able to pass on my trading experience & just the little bit of knowledge that I might have. Thanks & Regards.:thumb::clapping:

Dear All

I have found one software which is automatically connect Realtime data and also download EOD data from Yahoo. It is Free. Its name is Blogtrader.

Look into its webpage ;

http://blogtrader.org/wiki/bin/view/Platform/Download

I have also attached screenshot with Sensex . Kindly experince live data.

Hasobha
hi,
i am new user of this soft. how can i download nse100 stock data? plse tell detail
thank you.
kulkarni

I am using bestcharts from stock-anal free verson with free yahoo data since a month plus to test the system in comparion to different analyst recomemdation and the charts performance. It rocks as a free verson, i may suggest the users should downlaod and use it freely and comment. Search best+charts+stock+anal googleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,