Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Josh bro please tell us how to solve this problem ..when we click on "Start RT data" then amibroker open with blank ?..please help
Check folder C:\RT. Does it contain any file? Display its contents.

Gandhar.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

You may not have all columns correct for that one or there may be gap between it and preceding symbol. Check whether it is being written RTNest.txt in the folder C:\RT or whatever you configured in cell B2.
josh1
what to do if i have all symbols updating in RT except one how to solve this problem

it is getting updated in excel sheet
Check in RTNest.txt
There is no RTNest.txt file so you cannot find it.
but i thought u said that there was
did i interpret it wrongly

my problem is in red colour
and u told to check for solution in blue colour

all columns are present in the excel after each other no gap in between

lvgandhi

Dear Mr.Josh
I hope you might have seen the thread here
For Excel Aficionados: Solution to "2 Second" Update bug in RTD link in Excel
Because of this previously when I set time to one second, problem came. Now it can be set less than 2 sec after effecting those modifications. But how to modify macro or B3 value in RTNest.xlsm, say to get data in Amibroker in 100 millisec or tick?

josh1

but i thought u said that there was
did i interpret it wrongly

my problem is in red colour
and u told to check for solution in blue colour

all columns are present in the excel after each other no gap in between
There is a file MyCSVNest.txt in folder C:\RT

Trader_PK

Check folder C:\RT. Does it contain any file? Display its contents.
thanks Josh for reply ..I appreciate your effort
these two file are there in the C:\RT ..Now what to do? ...one of the file is for Backfill.. I guess.. backfill is completely fine..

Hi Guys,

Please can any one help me on importing data's to amibroker from trader terminal(5 Pasia).

Thanks in Advance,

Dhinesh Kumar

lvgandhi

Dear Mr.Josh
I hope you might have seen the thread here
For Excel Aficionados: Solution to "2 Second" Update bug in RTD link in Excel
Because of this previously when I set time to one second, problem came. Now it can be set less than 2 sec after effecting those modifications. But how to modify macro or B3 value in RTNest.xlsm, say to get data in Amibroker in 100 millisec or tick?
Today after correcting RTD time as per above thread, it works for 1 sec with i5 processor at 800mhz/1300mhz though normal speed is 1700mhz. Is there any possibility to reduce time interval less than one second.

Hi Guys,

Please can any one help me on importing data's to amibroker from trader terminal(5 Pasia).

I am using Windows 7 - 64 bit, Ms office 2007.

Thanks in Advance,

Dhinesh Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.