Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

will there is back fill facility, and at present iam using manshi .co.i software. if i use your software will all the data will lose ???

Raghuveer

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

I debugged the code and have optimized few lines, Now it worked for me.. I am sharing the same file here, Please try this and let me know.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzEP8NL1S-irZEVSa2Y0LUtISXc/edit?usp=sharing

Since I am trading only with Nifty I have modified it for max 5 scrips to give better performance..

@Josh brother, please have look on the modified code and suggest..

Regards
Taiki
Is that file still there? Or any permissions needed. Getting error: "Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist."

hi,

I figured out the problem.. its working good

Thanks josh for such a useful tool.

Regards

Trader_PK

Okay, I had faced simillar problem few weeks back, where I had everything correct, and had used this utility for past 2 months, and then it stopped working suddenly..

I debugged the code and have optimized few lines, Now it worked for me.. I am sharing the same file here, Please try this and let me know.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzEP8NL1S-irZEVSa2Y0LUtISXc/edit?usp=sharing

Since I am trading only with Nifty I have modified it for max 5 scrips to give better performance..

@Josh brother, please have look on the modified code and suggest..

Regards
Taiki
Thanks Taiki..I got this...But it worked for around 15 min perfectly fine and then again stuck..what to do now ? please help

Gandhar.

Thanks Taiki..I got this...But it worked for around 15 min perfectly fine and then again stuck..what to do now ? please help
for me also it gets stuck
just stop and start feed
it works smtimes and smtimes dosent:confused:

Gandhar.

@josh1
i tried to find the RTNest.txt in the folder but there wasent that in the folder
nor there is a txt file named RTNest in my pc

Last edited:

Trader_PK

Josh bro please tell us how to solve this problem ..when we click on "Start RT data" then amibroker open with blank ?..please help

Einstein

Josh bro please tell us how to solve this problem ..when we click on "Start RT data" then amibroker open with blank ?..please help
make sure you create a database from amibroker, and configure your database for 1 second IEOD data. if not working delete your database and create new. this happened with me in tradetiger to ami

Einstein

I was getting #N/A then tried to run both nest software and excel in admin mode as suggested by josh. now im getting 'rtd attribute not licensed.' I just called my broker and he is figuring it out to get this activated from his end. thx for point me in right direction @josh

Status
Not open for further replies.