Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandhar.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hi Guys,

Please can any one help me on importing data's to amibroker from trader terminal(5 Pasia).

I am using Windows 7 - 64 bit, Ms office 2007.

Thanks in Advance,

Dhinesh Kumar
is link to excel feature is available in ur terminal?

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Yes, I have option called "Update in Excel", but if I click to open in excel nothing coming in excel, it saying error as "NA", even I tried to open with Administrator preveilage.

Einstein

My problem resolved by getting RTD function enabled by my broker. !

Hi,

I am facing issue on getting data's from my terminal (trader terminal, 5 Pasia). to amibroker, Please help on getting data's to amibroker.

I am using Windows 7 with Office 2007.

Thanks in Advance,

Dhinesh

Attachments

Hi,

I am facing issue on getting data's from my terminal (trader terminal, 5 Pasia). to amibroker, Please help on getting data's to amibroker.

I am using Windows 7 with Office 2007.

Thanks in Advance,

Dhinesh
call ur broker to activate rt feed in ur terminal

josh1

Dear Mr.Josh
I hope you might have seen the thread here
For Excel Aficionados: Solution to "2 Second" Update bug in RTD link in Excel
Because of this previously when I set time to one second, problem came. Now it can be set less than 2 sec after effecting those modifications. But how to modify macro or B3 value in RTNest.xlsm, say to get data in Amibroker in 100 millisec or tick?
I have not seen the thread. I will see to it. However, I do not recommend 100 millisec or tick data with this utility. If you are using auto trade algorithm for intra day scalping, better go for a more efficient paid application. Else 3 sec refresh is more than enough.

Most plugins follow the same logic. They write data to a file and thereafter import it to Amibroker. That requires 1 sec delay.

josh1

Read Setup Instructions doc and ask questions if solution is not given there. Please do not clutter this thread. :mad::mad::mad:

josh1

thanks Josh for reply ..I appreciate your effort
these two file are there in the C:\RT ..Now what to do? ...one of the file is for Backfill.. I guess.. backfill is completely fine..

You have Nifty Spot and Nifty future in RTNow. Both should appear in Amibroker. If not, check RTG3.format file in Formats folder under Amibroker. Open it in Notepad and see whether $Format line has same format.

Hi Guys,

My terminal have RT feed enabled, when I right click and update to excel sheet. Getting "NA" in all columns, I am using windows 7 and office 2007 . might be some security error ?

Can any one help me on this. ?

Thanks,,

Dhinesh

RT feed is enabled in my terminal and I have options to update in excel options, when i click update option getting this error "NA" in all coumns. Please help me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.